== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63
  1. #1
  2. #2
    You need to go via the lrc page and need to select your tehsil name after that you will have to enter owner name of property from which you can get all the information.

  3. #3
    From where I can get the Kewati tehsil information about the fard? From where I can get details by the Tardeeh tehsil also. I want to buy shop here so give me full info.

  4. #4
    From where I can see my property information online for Gaya district. When I am trying to check the online land records the site is not opening the page.

  5. #5
    Need contact number of revenue department head office from where I can issue my new copy of registry and please tell me that how much I will have to spend to get new registry paper of my property.

  6. #6


    Quote Originally Posted by jatin kohali View Post
    What I have to do get the apna khata details of Darbhanga district with my name. I had lost my khata khatauni and right now I don’t have numbers of my land records but I had got my survey number from tehsil.
    I want to khata khatauni Ara district

  7. #7


    Namste sar mere pita ji ram parasad urf domi yadav saharasa pulis calab me 1973 khana banane ka jis jamin par mere pita ji ne dafa 9 /6883 jo mere pita ji ke nam se khata khula jo kajat mere pita ko hasil huoa lekin pulis calab ke pulis ne mere gar me jawaran gus kar mar pat kiya or jamin ke kagjat bhi leliya lekin ek pez mere rahgaya wo nakal nlkalne ki har tarah se kossis ki lekin koi dene ko hai pilz sar meri madat kijiy . Khata164/1647/khesra /330/4924

  8. #8

    online application for mutation of land is possible in Bihar.

    Wheather online application for mutation of land is possible in Bihar.

  9. #9
    vineet jha


    May gharen fathar nema mahesh jha villege loha khajoli madhubani bihar

  10. #10
    Hello All! The department is running update work on the http://lrc.bih.nic.in/ website. Citizens can get the information after the update work will complete by the national informatics center (NIC) with the department of revenue and land reforms government of Bihar. The site will upload all the data for all villages soon and the property holder can check their ROR through it.

    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

    NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread



Posting Permissions