+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Can you please let me know the details & process to open a Meseva centre in Hyderabad.......me available at [email protected], 7386197929 & 9705452782.

Regards
    P.Gopi Viswanath.

sandeepkumar
    sir i want open meeseva at rampally, please help me to get the details of meeseva application.

please contact me: email id: [email protected]

Unregistered
    Dear Sir,

I'm interested to open MEE SEVA Center @ Darusalam Road, Nampally - Hyderabad.
    Please advise me the how to get the Franchise and basic requirement to open mee seva Franchise.

Thanking you looking forward to hear from you soon.

My email ID. [email protected]

Unregistered
    Dear Sir, / Madam,

i want to open e seva centre at chandanagar , papi reddy colony, hyderabad, what is the procedure kindly let me know. and give me clarity on whether we have to purchase computers and internet before applying. because in application form these details are asking to fill.

kindly send the procedure to [email protected] / 9248371833
    Regards
    Lakshmi Rekha

Unregistered
    sir this is about aponline i want to know about meeseva or ts online and one more thing i have applied for aponline but till no response from there my request is pending then what should i do and what documents required for this franchise and there is no click on apply for ts online franchise help me out so i can take further steps my e-mail : [email protected]
    reply me pls

Application Process for Open a New Mee-Seva Center in Telangana
    To open a new Mee-Seva Center in Telangana State, the applicant needs to visit the official website of TG Mee-Seva Portal. As per guideline of Govt of Telangana, only one Meeseva Center will open in each village/town. Interested citizens who want to open a new centre in their area can now submit their request both online and offline mode. Please check the given process which will have to follow by the citizens for open a new Meeseva centre in the Telangana State.

• First of all, visit the official web portal of Mee Seva (Integrated Service Delivery Gateway) Government of Telangana. The link is mentioned below.

• On the web page, the user can access several of online services such as Check Mee Seva Certificate (Application Number), Know Application Status (Trans Id/Application No), Dept Login, Online Forms, Centres etc.
    • On the Citizens Services section, the user can pay his/her Water, Electricity, Telephone, Mobile Phone Bills etc.
    • To apply for a new Meeseva Centre, select the Registration Form through which you can submit your request to the concerned department.
    • Now fill the online registration form carefully and enter the all mandatory fields to avoid inconvenience.

Once you successfully filled-up the online application form, an acknowledgement receipt will be generated. Then take a printout of this receipt for further reference. After this, the official person of the concerned authority will come to the location for inception. Now provide the required documents & fees to the official person. After verification, an authorization letter to open a new Mee-Seva Centre will be issued in your name. You can also track your application status through the Transaction Id or Application Number.

If you have any query please submit your comment below or leave it in "Ask Question" section.

Thanks & Regards
    Ankit Tiwari
    Support Team
    ClueMatrix India Pvt. Ltd.
    www.cluematrix.com

Unregistered
    Sir ....I want meeseva center....in khammampati dist....vemsoor mandal ...plz reply sir... How to apply... Sir....my mail [email protected]

Unregistered
    Dear sir I wish to open mesava center in Golconda fort Hyderabad how to open franchise give me details
    [email protected]

Gundi dasu

Meeseva telangana

Want meeseva

Unregistered
    Dear sir,
    I want to open a new mee seva center in telangana, district Kamareddy, mondal Domakonda,near syndicate bank place,.....please let me know the details of the franchise...by email..
    [email protected]
    Thank you sir....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information