== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    SIR, i have been searching a lot to get the details and process to open mee seva outlet, can you please help me with the details.
    srinivasgupta.1982@gmail.com

Unregistered
    I want to open Mee seva Center near by wanaparthy, (Dist) Mahaboob nagar So please tell me how to open Mee seva and my email ID is riyaz.amcocs@gmail.com

Unregistered
    how to apply for meeseva franchise

Unregistered
    Qualifications ento cheppandi. Kommasridhar7@gmail.com

Unregistered
    Dear sir,
    I want to open a new mee seva center in telangana, district nizamabad, mondal nandipet,near bus station and med plus public place main road ,.....please let me know the details of the franchise...by email..
    srishivanetcafe@gmail.com sir we are run the internetcafe center with 7 laptops and BSNL BRADBOND connection unlimited 512 kbps speed please contact me 7032307278 - 08462271278
    Thank you sir....

Unregistered
    Hi Sir,

First of all Thank you for provided the valuable information.

I wanted to know When Telangana government will start giving permisson to open the new Meeseva centres in warangal or other districts.

Thanks&Regards
    Madhu Kallepu

Unregistered
    But i want to open mee seva centre and aponline both

Unregistered
    Thank you for the details. how to know the mandal and village/area.My email I.D is sandeepcdesai64@gmail.com. your advice will be very helpful.Thank you.

Unregistered
    Dear sir,
    i am ch bixamreddy i want to open meeseva centre in saroornagar rr district (Rangareddy) as per your link the application form showing only chittoor district
    can you advice how i can apply for rangareddy district

Unregistered
    Hello, I am Ashok Kumar Agarwal and I want to open a new meeseva centre in Telangana, RangaReddy district. The centre address is 16-2-740/75/73, V.K.Dnagar, Gaddianarram, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, TS, 500060. Please let me know the process of applying for franchisee. My email ID is yashraj.agarwal143@gmail.com, and my contact number is 9247121815.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information