== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 ... LastLast

www.bhulekh.up.nic.in UP Online Land Records & Khata Khatauni Fard Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh

One of the largest population more than 20 cr. state of India Uttar Pradesh which is has area in more than 238566 sq. mt. The state capital is in Lucknow which and the UP established in 01 November 1956. The UP is it is in the north of Nepal, Tibet, Madhya Pradesh to the south, west, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan and Bihar is bounded by the east. Some parts of UP also comes in Hill side area and more of the districts have dense population.

Only some countries like China, US, Indonesia and Brazil have the population more than Uttar Pradesh apart from that no one country has this much of Indonesia. In UP total are 18 Division with total numbers of 75 Districts along with 30 numbers of State Universities. Also total 404 Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA), and 80 numbers of Lok Sabha members with Legislative council total numbers of 100.

Every citizen wants to get all kinds of their property related information online because there are 75 total districts right now and it’s not possible to reach on tehsil of every district. Also the reason that if you will visit to the tehsil you will get so much of rash at their and also you need to pay bribe to many of officers. To solve this issue and to avoid problems of citizens also to stop bribe the NIC and UP Unit of Revenue Department started a website which is known as Bhulekh and the official website is http://upbhulekh.gov.in/.

This website provides you all kinds of your UP online land records, UP online fard, UP online khata khatauni etc. in just some time. You just have to spend your less than 5 minute and you will get all the information of your property and land records with maps as well.

Similar topics you may interested!

Unregistered
    How can I check my online land records of Pilibhit District of Puranpur. I am thinking to take half bigha plot here but that plot is in the reservation quota and I belongs from Rajput Family so please suggest me that land is so useful that how can I buy that.

Unregistered
    How can I check the online fard of Puranpur Tehsil of Pilibhit District in Uttar Pradesh. I am trying to open official page of bhulekh up it is showing some error to me. Please guide me that what I have to do to get printout of my fard online through using website of official.

Unregistered
    Hi, The official website of Uttar Pradesh bhulekh up is available 24 X 7 there might be issue of your browser because I also had the same issue to get my fard as well. I will suggest you to use internet explorer from there you can also take the printout of your UP land records.

Unregistered
    When I am trying to open the bhulekh up official website on IE browser it is showing me some other language. Tell me that how can I change the language font in up bhulekh official website to download my fard and to get it in authorized copy.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 2013-Tue-Jun at 01:52 PM. Reason: gtb nagar

Unregistered
    The IE is the browser to run all the official websites of India, there are few website which says that you will have to download the language font. But in bhulekh up you don’t need to download any other plug in or software of language font. So I’ll prefer you to restart your computer and try once more time.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 2013-Tue-Jun at 01:55 PM. Reason: gutam bhut nahgarr faleda khadr

yogendra singh

Cool

yogendra singh i need information

Unregistered

Dist farrukhabad tahsil kaimganj data not avalable

Many time I have tried but no data appear. Where as for oyher DIST it shows.
    SK MISRA

Hi,

UP Govt has provided a online portal, where you can check your land records online. As you already know the procedure of checking the details online about your records for Farrukabad district, the online portal is unable to retrieve the details because of database update is been taking place. Try to check after a week of time.

If you face the same problem, visit the Land Reforms Office in your area and check your details.

If any queries, kindly let us know.

Regards,
    ERI Team

Shashank
    I already checked the site it just not work properly many of thr dats were missing

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information