+ Reply + Post New Thread
    Unregistered
    If you forgot your application number of the caste certificate then we must remind you that the same number is mentioned on the acknowledgment slip or you can check through online mode by just visit to the official website from where you obtain the caste certificate and then in the main page of the portal you just need to use the link `Forgot Application No` in the Home page,and then instantly you will see your application number on your screen.You must provide your correct name, address, date of birth, password and the code to get the application number.

Unregistered
    We are not able to do it and I also don't know the official website to obtain caste certificate

Unregistered
    HOW TO GET MY CAST CERTIFICATE NUMBER my details are my name idduboyina gangadhararao jaduru vill&post,polaki md,srikakulam dist. please send the web to 9963513659

Unregistered
    I forgot my cast& income certificate.my name is I.Naveen kumar,s/o soma sekhar,cheepurupalli village,vizianagaram dist.my mobile no 7386941633 please send the official website...

Unregistered
    I forgot my certificate

Unregistered
    I lost my sc cast certificate plz i don't no application number also my name is kallem . Maheshwari
    H.no:1-2-1113/27/F/101 v.s.t nagamaihya kunta azamabad, hyderabad,500044.
    Same of birth: 10-02-1992
    My mobile number :9866247089

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information