== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 187
  1. #1

    How to Get 10th Duplicate Mark Sheet of Andhra Pradesh

    The students who had appeared their exams in Andhra Pradesh from any of District in any of the year can get their Duplicate Mark Sheet in the case if they had lost their original one. Many of the time the students lost their certificate and mark sheet of their board exams 10th class or board exams 12th class. First thing which i want to let you know that this is a very important document which you need to keep safe always. Be careful of your all the certificate because original is original and if you lost it then it will shows your careless attitude for your future.

    It's also effect on your career while you goes to take the admission in higher class and when you shows your duplicate mark sheet of 10th Class / HSC / High School or duplicate mark sheet of 12th Class / Intermediate / SSC / Senior Secondary Class it makes some bed views for you. Students are suggested to keep safe it with using of some kind of protection like do the lamination of your documents, make a file to keep these safe, always and regular check them, keep far from the water place etc. Because once you lost or damage it you will suffer a lot to get it back in duplicate copy.

    But in Case if you will loss your any of document for 12th Class Board Exam Mark Sheet or 10th Class Board Exam Mark Sheet then you have to write an application form in the favor of Andhra Pradesh Education Director Board. See the below given process to get your duplicate new copy of decrements of 10th & 12th Class AP Board.

    How to Get 10th & 12th Duplicate New Mark Sheet Copy of Andhra Pradesh Board

    1 - First you will have to take some steps. Go to the link >> http://bseap.org/images/pdf/DPC_ApplForm.pdf
    2 - Now take the printout of application form
    3 - In the application form to get the copy of your documents you will have to fill To fill your name in Black and Bold letters.
    4 – After that fill your complete address which was mention on your previous mark sheet
    5 – Now write your father’s name
    6 – Then fill your DOB (Date of Birth)
    7 – Write the school name from where you had done your 10th Class
    8 – Your Roll number of SSC class.
    9 – After that pay the application fees of Rs. 250 via Challan or by DD in the favour of “The Secretary to the Commissioner of Govt Exams Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad
    10 – After that affix your attested photograph
    11 – Make your sign on the bottom of application form
    12 – In the last of the application form you need to fill the PROFORMA in which you will have to affix stamp of Rs. 50 which must be attested from the Jr. Civil Judge or by the Notary.
    13 – And now fill Declaration form after that send to the below given address.

    Director of Government Examinations, Chapel Road, Nampally, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh - 500 001
    Phone Number - 040-23237343
    Fax Number - 040-23237344
    Email ID - info@bseap.org

    After submitting your application form you may have to wait for your documents which will be send by the Andhra Pradesh Exam board on your communication Address.

    NOTE - Ask your question down side if you want to know more about to get the duplicate copy of mark sheet / certificate we will help you to get it back.

    Similar topics you may interested!

  2. #2
    Hi sir ! can you tell me that about the process for to get my 12th Class Mark Sheet Duplicate Copy. I had lost my original in bus of Prakasam to Karimnagar. Please let me know that their is same process for both 10th and intermediate?

  3. #3
    Want to get copy of Mark Sheet. I had lost it but now i want a new copy, my information is given below.

    Name - Sandeep Sahu
    Fater's Name - Ratan Raj Sahu
    Class -10th
    Roll No - 0441792845
    E-Mail ID - sandeepsahukvs@gmail[dot]com

    Please tell me the process and if anyone find my mark sheet please return it on urgent bases.


  4. #4
    I lost my score card of 12th Class in Zone Number 12 from on the way of Girdharnagar to Dani Limda Gam. Please return it back if any one got. I am ready to pay the reward as well. send me mail on the following mail ID's.



  5. #5
    Hi i am working as clerk in BSEAP. If anyone need any help to get their mark sheet copy then contact me on my e-mail ID.
    NOTE - I am not taking any charge for it. I can understand the problem to lost any document


  6. #6
    How do i get my copy of 10th Class mark sheet. I had lost it in 2006 so is it possible to make a new one or duplicate. tell the process please.

    Surendara Rane

  7. #7
    Sir! My documents are wet when i was travailing on the month of July last year. So is it possible to make a new one and i need all documents of 10th and 12th.

    Samonika Seth

  8. #8
    My name is Manjeet Roy. I had done my 12th Class from Guru Dev Singh Bahadur GDSB Govt School. I want to know that i had lost my Passing certificate in Meerut to Delhi. I had done my intermediate in 2002 so is it possible to get the new copy of my documents/

  9. #9
    I want my mark sheet of 10th class year 2001. please tell me process
    devnath pramarth

  10. #10
    @ERI Staff - Sir, Can send the to Rameesh he is providing us duplicate copy of mark sheet. Also
    @ Ramesh - Dear Sir can you please tell me that what all i have to do to get back my mark sheet. i had also send you mail. Please check your mail and Reply Soon

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread



Posting Permissions