== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    ap365days
    where to get the duplicate mark sheet please guide

ap365days
    Yes sir! if you want AP SSC Duplicate mark list Refer the link us to get the step by step procedure.

kolla venkateswar rao

Post Sir, I am venkatesh.I am studying degree final year.i go to compitative exam not selected the job.sir plese send the request

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Want to get copy of Mark Sheet. I had lost it but now i want a new copy, my information is given below.
    Name -kolla venkateswar rao
    Fater's Name - k madhusudhana rao
    Class -10th
    Roll No - 0228384
    E-Mail ID - kollavenkatesh738@gmail.com

Please tell me the process and if anyone find my mark sheet please return it on urgent bases.

Regards
    [/UnUnregistered;898]Want to get copy of Mark Sheet. I had lost it but now i want a new copy, my information is given below.

kolla venkateswar rao

Post Sir, I am venkatesh.I am studying degree final year.i go to compitative exam not selected the job.sir plese send the request

Want to get copy of Mark Sheet. I had lost it but now i want a new copy, my information is given below.
    Name -kolla venkateswar rao
    Fater's Name - k madhusudhana rao
    Class -10th
    Roll No - 0228384
    E-Mail ID - kollavenkatesh738@gmail.com

Please tell me the process and if anyone find my mark sheet please return it on urgent bases.

Regards
    [/UnUnregistered;898]Want to get copy of Mark Sheet. I had lost it but now i want a new copy, my information is given below.

Unregistered

hai

hai this raj my mail id is rajp1416@gmail.com i lost my ssc and inter certificates in a bus from bangalore to hyderabad how to get it now

Hi i am working as clerk in BSEAP. If anyone need any help to get their mark sheet copy then contact me on my e-mail ID.
    NOTE - I am not taking any charge for it. I can understand the problem to lost any document

rameeshsolan[dot]bseap@hotmail[dot]com

duplicate mark sheet is available through school or ap board.

if your state is andhrapradesh,just go to page:www.bseap.org fill the appropriate criteria and submit for a duplicate marksheet

hello friend,
    you can get your duplicate marksheet copy by following given procedure:
    1.go to page:www.bseap.org.
    2.click the icon'SSC PASS STUDENT DATA(YEAR WISE)'at top right side of the webpage.
    3.fill the form and submit.
    4.color copy of your duplicate certificate will be given

Unregistered

markseet

10class 2013 ki

Shrikant.Y

Want to abtain a duplicate 10th marks card - Andhra board

I have lost my 10th Marks card, I need to get it Can some body guide me here as i have few questions when i look at the form given on the bseap site. My email is shrikant.y@gmail.com

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information