== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    ERI Staff ! I need to get back my documents of 12th Class which i had loss train when i was coming from Delhi at home. Now my company is processing the verification. Please tell me that how can i get a new copy of my mark sheet. I also want to let you know that i had done my 12th Class in 1999 so can i get my previous data as well.

Unregistered
    Sir! last year i had lost my passing score card while the time of travel to Jammu & Kashmir. Please let me know that how can i bring it back before the month of September. Because i had been selected in the Indian Army Recruitment Rally. Please can you suggest me the best way to get it fast.

Thanks.
    Samdharan

Unregistered
    Hi i had pass out my 10th in 2001 but last year when i was coming from interview is had lost my Documents. Also i had loss my all certificate in hole file. Please sir tell me that is the Andhra Pradesh Board can provide me all the 10th and 12th Class documents in one time. because i had to appear my interview in next month also.

Thanks
    Rajdeep Duby

Unregistered

Loss of 10th Certificate

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi i am working as clerk in BSEAP. If anyone need any help to get their mark sheet copy then contact me on my e-mail ID.
    NOTE - I am not taking any charge for it. I can understand the problem to lost any document

rameeshsolan[dot]bseap@hotmail[dot]com
    Dear Sir,

Saw your post on the following link, I lost my 10th Certificate, i want to apply for duplicate copy request yout assistance.

You can mail me on neeta.ghalke@gmail.com

http://www.examresultinfo.com/thread...Andhra-Pradesh.

regards
    Neeta

Unregistered

hai

Hi i am working as clerk in BSEAP. If anyone need any help to get their mark sheet copy then contact me on my e-mail ID.
    NOTE - I am not taking any charge for it. I can understand the problem to lost any document

sir ur mail id is not working plz give another mail id.

Unregistered

to get 10 th class certificate through online

nusrath ali

hello sir!

hello....sir/madam im nusrath ali im studied 10th class i lost my hallticket my hallticket and my 10th memo original sir idid everything to get it back bt its failed !! iwas going to school for admission and then iforget my certificates file in train!! sir please help me sir plsssssssssss sir pleases....

Unregistered

Invalid email address

The e mail address mentioned below is invalid. Can anyone update the correct one?

Unregistered

Invalid E mail address

The email address mentioned is invalid. Please update the correct email address. Thanks.

Unregistered
    I have lost my 10th class original mark sheet while shifting the house and i dont have any idea that from where i can again apply for the duplicate mark sheet. My request is to you that please provide me some supported links where i can check the details and fees to get the duplicate mark sheet. I will wait for your kind reply.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information