== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Karambir

10th open

10th open ke kay fee lagagi.and last date

Unregistered
    Hello sir last year i havent cleared my 12th class examination and my school management suggested me to do it agian form the open school. And i was also agreed because i am the only member in my family who earn and i dont have time to go the school because of my job. Just because of this reason i decided to make my 12th class exam clear through open school , So please sir advice me that how should i take the admission in open school and what papers or documents are required for the same.

ashwanisuthar88@gmail.com

for 12th admission

dear sir 12th admission ki date kya hai 2014 k laye of fee kitni hai

Kanchan sharma
    Dear sir,
    12 me admission kab start h .

visit:http://hbse.nic.in/schmeofstudies.asp .download form and read instruction carefully for getting admission
    All the best

sudhir shajhlan
    Dear Sir when the intermediate 12th class admission will start in Haryana open school ? please tell me

Bhag Singh
    10+2 open ka farm kb tak ayaga.

Pawan

Haryana open school 12th admission

Sir mane haryana board se 12th 2012 mai ki thi usme meri ek paper me re-appear aa gayi .to wo paper kya mai ab open se de sakta hu.please help me.

Unregistered
    The Board of School Education, Haryana has the prime mission of conducting examination for school children, declaration of result and taking move on the modernization in the school system. Haryana Open School established in 1994, is especially targeted to those individuals who have been not able to register their name in any school or not able to continue his/her study and dropped out due to some reasons or the females who are not allowed by the parents to take regular classes in school or for the youth belongs to rural areas and working people.

A candidate who has appeared in Secondary/Sr. Secondary in the Examination of Board of School Education Haryana and has not able to earn qualification certificate but were qualified in at least one subject, can take admission in Haryana Open School (HOS) within a period of three years from the year of last examination.

A candidate will have to qualify only the remaining subjects to earn the qualification certificate.

As per your query, you are eligible to take part in the examination for the subject, which could not clear in the year of 2012. You can take part in the examination by 2015, considering your last examination held in 2012.

Unregistered

Haryana Open School

Main open se 12th karna chahta hoon.
    Kya aap mujhe process bata sakte ho?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information