== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 9
    Hello Guest User,
    You can now check land records in Maharashtra state via online. All you have to visit the official website of mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in and click on the first option of getting the Maharashtra 7/12 Online Land Records (महाराष्ट्र राज्यातील 7/12 पहाण्यासाठी जिल्हा निवडा). The option will provide you a map on the Maha-Bhulekh portal where you have to select the respective district name. For example, if you want to check the land record for Pune then you have to click on the "Pune" option in the map.
    For more details about mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in Maharashtra 7/12 Online Land Records and Malmatta Patrak Map Download, kindly read the full article by clicking the link below.
    Thanks & Regards
    ERI Team

Unregistered
    Dear Sir,
    I want Digitally Signed 7/12 Extract of Pune Dist. Haveli Taluka Gaon Lohegaon Survey No 21
    Gat No 3 i.e 21/3 I request you to provide it PROMPTLY for which whatever Fees/Charges
    I will pay immediately. Ramesh M.Dani, Add:Prabhat Coop.Housg.Society, Plot15,S.No1,Mathura Bungalow, Vidnyan Nagar Lane 4, NDA
    Pashan Road, Bavdhan Khurd, Pune:411021 M:9850611669 LL:020-22953175

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information