+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: cgda.nic.in Know Your Pension/ Suvigya Online/Know New Contribution Pension Scheme : Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA) Delhi

Unregistered

cgda.nic.in Know Your Pension/ Suvigya Online/Know New Contribution Pension Scheme : Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA) Delhi

Controller General of Defence Account (CGDA):
    The Defence Accounts Department (DAD) is one of the oldest dept. under the Government of India. The DAD is headed by Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA) is in charge for the Financial Advice, overheads, Accounting and Internal Audit of the Expenditure and Receipts of the Defence Services and other Defence related Organization.

Know Your Pension Online:
     To know your Pension online, the beneficiary or pensioner must provide some key information’s about their services/pension. From the beginning of the pension to till the date of getting information, the pensioner will see the changes in pensionary entitlements.

 Now, the customer have to click any one from the category of pensioner to which the pensioner belongs:
    a. Commissioned Officer Pensioner
    b. Commissioned Officer’s Family Pensioners
    c. PBOR Pensioners
    d. PBOR Family Pensioners
    e. Civilians/Defence Civilians Pensioners
    f. Civilians/ Defence Civilians Family Pensioners

Know About New Contribution Pension Scheme :
    Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India have initiated with a New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme vide their OM no. F.No.1)T)(2)/2003/TA/19 dt.14.1.2004 & 4.2.04. The New Pension Scheme replaced the existing system of Defined Benefit Pension Scheme. All the new appointees to Central Government Services w.e.f 1.1.2004 are comes under the New Pension Scheme except to Armed Forces.

Characteristics of New Pension Scheme:
    • The New Pension Scheme have two tier Tier I & Tier II and will work on defined contribution basis.
    • For all Government Servants who joined Govt. services on or after 1st January, 2004, Tier I is compulsory for them. In this stage, all the govt. servants will have to give contribution of 10% of his/her Basic Pay, DP and AP which will be deducted from their salary every month. Tier I contribution will be kept in a non withdrawal Pension Tier I account.
    • Tier II will be optional to the government servant and will not be made operative during the period of interim arrangement hence there is no deduction will be made from the salaries of the employees. This contribution will be kept in a separate account that will be withdrawal at the option of Government servants.
    • The existing provisions of Defined Benefit Pension and GPF would not be available to new Govt. servants joining Govt. service on or after 1.1.2004.
    • An independent Pension Fund Regulatory and Development and Authority (PFRDA) will control and expand the pension market.
    • As an interim arrangement till such time the statutory PFRDA is set up and interim PFRDA has been appointed by issuing an executive order by Ministry of Finance(DEA).

Address:
    Controller General of Defence Accounts
    Ulan Batar Road, Palam,
    Delhi Cantt – 110010
    Phone: 011 25665555, 25665556

Unregistered

anuria about amount details

J.satyam
    Bheemili
    Vizag anagram district
    Andhra pradsh
    Gpf.no. 54593pw
    Id no.2205859

Unregistered
    Jar adapt satyam
    Bheemili
    Vizag anagram district
    Andhra pradsh
    Addar no.2354499074069

Unregistered
    Andharu prash irrigation department gpf.no no

Unregistered
    Give me my gpf no 53899 details

15659 s nagajyothi
    Gpf Balence
    15659 s Naga Jyothi

Unregistered
    Umesh yadav nemmuch m.p. ahriculturi department

Unregistered
    Please send my G.PF.a/c no.Ed/NMP239497yr.2014-2015.my try.code is 130005691 and D.O.B. is11.11.1957. Mob.No.9993936050

Unregistered
    Hey blog post , I was fascinated by the info ! Does anyone know if my company might be able to get ahold of a sample IRS W-2 version to use ?

Unregistered
    Give copy of my disability elements PPO no. S/CORR/20968/2014 (ARMY)

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information