== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

vahan.wb.nic.in West Bengal driving license verification and apply online

I am looking for the verification of my driving license and wants to apply for another license for my brother online. Can I apply online for him through vahan.wb.nic.in website in west Bengal. Give me the process for the verification here should I have to go in office of RTO. I am a student and living outside of state so is it possible to make schedule first before going in office so that I can make the complete process on same day.

Similar topics you may interested!

Unregistered

process to download the application form of west bengal driving license and filling

The west Bengal government is connecting to common person through their transport department via the Vahan website. The vahan.wb.nic.in is online portal to work as the RTO office which comes under the CCS (Citizen Centric Service). The website has various works responsibility related to the transport of wb state. All kinds of process like providing driving license, permits for various purposes, registrations for vehicles etc to the citizens here. The DL is one of the most important document which every person needs while the time of using any kind of two wheeler or four wheeler vehicle in state. Without the DL no one can drive vehicle in public place. The citizens have to get the valid driving license through which they are able to use their own or commercial transport vehicle on road. In the starting applicants will have to get the application form 1 which is available through the official portal of vahan.wb.nic.in. See the process below to download the application form and the process of form and the process to fill that.

Application form Download and filling process –
    First visit to the official website and go to the page of form download which has given on miscellaneous section. The application form is given in word, pdf and zip file mode. The applicants can download one of these or visit to the https://vahan.wb.nic.in/wb/vahan/gui...nloadforms.jsp section to download any of the form.

After getting the application form fill your name, father’s name, current address along with the permanent / temporary / official. Also fill the date of birth and identification marks on the applicant’s body. In the last section fill the declaration of all the details that you had filled it right and with the correct information.

Once the application form filling process will be done visit to the nearest RTO office of your area / location and submit your application form along with some documents like address proof, age proof, copy of ration card and passport size photo of applicant etc. The official will provide you notification to come and collect your driving license.

Unregistered
    please check my dl verification status Wb-0120030521590

Unregistered
    Wb-23-050720

Unregistered
    please verify this Dl number is Wb-3720050080020

MADAN
    please verify this Dl number is WB-2020030088556

Unregistered
    please verify this Dl number is WB-1120150268589

Unregistered
    Please verify dl no. 202008165977

Unregistered
    need to check the status of this driving licence WB-51-12386. Name of the driver Firoj Shaikh.

Check the status of driving license in West Bengal

Motor vehicle department of West Bengal provide the online facility of www.vahan.wb.nic.in. From this online portal, citizens can apply for their driving license and can also get whole information about driving license. Motor vehicle department issue the Driving license to all those people who carry the any type of vehicle such as motorcycle, car, scooter, etc. This license is important for your identity and also helpful to make other important documents. This license shows that you are eligible for driving a vehicle .Users can apply DL from the official websites of vahan and Sarathi. These websites provide all the services related to driving license such as new driving license, renew DL, duplicate DL and all other services related to DL. If a person is a fresher in driving, so he can drive only non-transport vehicle (light vehicles)such as bike,scooter,car,etc.But if a person has a experience of above 1 year in driving, so he can drive the non-transport as well as the transport vehicle(heavy vehicles) such as truck, loaded autos, etc. Here we provide the information about driving license in west Bengal.

How to check the status of driving license:-

--Application status can check here--

https://sarathi.nic.in:8443/nrportal/sarathi/DlStatusRequest.jsp

If applicant already applies for his/her driving license then he/she can check the status of application from the above link.
    First of applicant needs to registered in the website and after login it with username and password. After that type your name and application number for checking the status of driving license.

@> Submit new query in “Ask Question” section of www.examresultinfo.com and we will reply you as soon as possible.
    @> You can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible
    NOTE- Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information