+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 ... LastLast
    Caste Certificate Dept
    Hi,

Please let us know that from which state and district you belongs then we will provide you online website to check the complete status of your caste certificate. Share here all details in comment.

Unregistered

caste

Andhra pradesh, Visakhapatnam. i want application number of my caste certificate,pls reply any useful links to kevinrude116@gmail.com

joseph

caste certificate details

i am from prakasham district racharla mandal i want to know my application number

Unregistered

How to check my caste certificate number.plz How to check my caste certificate number

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How to check my caste certificate number
    How to check my caste certificate number How to check my caste certificate number

Unregistered
    usually caste certificate number is present at the bottem left hand side of caste certificate. In Haryana caste certificate(edisha) have two numbers the caste certificate number starts with alphabates and end with digit eg (abc SC 12345)

Unregistered
    Dear sir, im Hrushikesh from “GANJAM“ distick, my problem~ i can‘t found my certificate no ?? Presently two NO are there, rightside of my certificate !! Im totaly confuse. Plz help me asap bec, want to aply online form in railway. my id~ loverahul_alws@yahoo.com

ssscheems

Caste Certificate Number

As per Maharashtra Caste Certificate form it would be like Rev. Case No. ####/$$$-##/##-####
    where # is number and $ is letter

https://flic.kr/p/pkh2Fp

Unregistered

Re: How to check my caste certificate number

andhra pradesh
    guntur

Unregistered
    andhra pradesh
    vijayawada
    I have two numbers on the original caste certificate- one is SSID and the other is Application No

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information