== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Uttar pradesh

BOR UP
    The citizens living in the Uttar Pradesh state can visit to the bor.up.nic.in official website where the board of revenue department of UP has provided the online software for verification of all types of certificates such as caste, domicile, income, marriage etc. If you need any help from our side just provide your certificate number here and we'll give you complete verification details regarding to your certificate in UP.

Unregistered
    I m kiran i have received Permanent CASTE Certificate from tehsildar office.. now what can i do if i want to register in meeseva. from vijayawada.

if any mail me at kirang1017@gmail.com

Thank you.

Unregistered
    how to check my caste certificate num for SC certificate.......
    its urgent

Unregistered
    I am from TUNI, EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT and I want to know my caste certificate number

Unregistered
    I am shraddha from Mumbai and i am from schedule caste and i want to know my certificate no . We get this from old custom house Mumbai in 1997 -D ward

Unregistered
    I am shraddha from mumbai and i am from shedule caste and i want to know my certificate no . We get this from old custome house mumbai in 1997 -D ward

Unregistered
    Sacnin.
    how to search certificate online

Unregistered
    pls find the detail

Unregistered
    Hi i am jaspreet kaur from LUDHIANA, PUNJAB.. i want to know my caste certificate no. Kindly help me to find it. My email id is: jaspreetkaur372@gmail.com

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information