+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39

Thread: www.mahaonline.gov.in Maharashtra Marriage Certificate Online Registration Download Application Form

Unregistered
    Sir, I get married on 7th Dec 2015 in Mumbai. Now I want to apply for marriage certificate. Can you please help me in procedure.
    Thank you

thakurshab
    sir kaha se certificate download karu

Unregistered
    is there any link through which special marriage certificate cab be downloaded please help

Unregistered
    How to get duplicate marriage certificate . I have registered in 1998 & get certificate but now washout in rain. so now i want new certificate .How to apply online .Please give me correct guideline.

Unregistered
    How to apply online marriage certificate in Mumbai

Unregistered
    What is procedure for registration marriage certificate & where we submitted the document in thane..?

please guide me & help me about that.

Unregistered
    get married on 19th may 2014 in up, but now i m in Mumbai. i want to apply for marriage certificate . can you please help in procedure.

Unregistered
    Hi sir,
    I stay in Thane municipal corporation, so where I can get the address of local authority office to submit the form?

Unregistered
    hi i completed the procedure of my marriage certificate procedure on 7th nov. i want to know that how will i know the status of my application online??

Unregistered
    I am a Hindu and my wife is a Christian. Both of us are above sixty years. We got married in 1995 with the participation of both the families at Bangalore where we were staying . The same was not registered. Afterwards we lived abroad. We came back to India lived in various places. The name of my wife was changed only in 2013 and we have been in Mumbai for the last few years. I have a daughter who is studying abroad and both of us have passports with name appearing as spouse in our passports. Now my wife is abroad. And the host country is asking for our marriage certificate.
    What is the way I could get a marriage certificate.
    Regards
    Krishnan

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information