+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 44
    Unregistered
    Sr the new GR of our honorable Maharashtra gov. For caste certificate

Unregistered
    Respected sir I am an engineer student and I want apply for caste validity but ,my father is from MP and my whole education is in Maharashtra and my caste is SC.
    Sir please help me

Unregistered
    Sir my name is Priya I need cast certificate in school requirement..

Unregistered
    Hello sir,My born in kodoli (District -Kolhapur).But my father born in solapur (District-Solapur).Cast is Hindu-Gawali.(NT-B)Can you tell us the procedure on how city apply for cast certificate.

Unregistered
    How to check the true cast certificate

Unregistered
    Hello,
    I belong to ANSARI (OBC),
    I DONT HAVE RESIDENTIAL PROOF FROM 1967, SO MY QUESTIONS IS, DO I ELIGIBLE FOR CASTE CERTIFICATE ?

Unregistered
    Sir .. I want to make my caste certificate of sc but father's certificate is belong to uttar Pradesh n my father is living in Maharashtra last too many years N having all proof related to Maharashtra. I want to make my certificate of Maharashtra ..so can I make it ... It is possible ...otherwise I go thorough for UP

Unregistered
    there was need to cast certificate of hindu maratha

Unregistered
    Pls guide me

Hello User,
    It is good news for the residents of Maharashtra state now they can apply Caste Certificate through online mode. All they have to visit the official website of MahaOnline Portal. It is official web portal of Maharashtra Govt to provide e-services to their citizens. The state government has also started Aaple Sarkar Portal for online services related Caste/Income/Domicile/Birth/Death Certificates.
    All residents of Maharashtra can visit these websites for online services.

For more details about mahaonline.gov.in Caste Certificate Maharashtra Registration and Application Form, kindly read the complete thread by clicking the below link.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information