== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I stayed in ghatkopar , Mumbai so i want to know the office address of mahaonline .gov .in as i want to inquire about gazette
    Hello Guest, Please visit to the office address of collector in below mentioned:

General Branch Mumbai City,
    Collector Office, Mumbai City District,
    Ground Floor, Old Custom House,
    Mumbai

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Hi i am mukesh i am born in mumbai
    my parents doesnt have obc certificate
    so what shoud be the procedure
    i am going to borivali office but not doing anything so plz tell me what shoud be the procedure
    Dear sir, we suggest you to get the record of 1950 through which you will be able to get the caste certificate of state.

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Need to apply for OBC certificate for my son. My husband and myself both of us have OBC certificate. How do i get it for our son.
    Dear Guest, Please read the above given complete process, arrange all documents and application form. Visit to the registrar office or any concerned department office and submit your request. Once the process will done the official person will notify you to come in office and to collect your certificate.

@>

@>

Unregistered
    Hello sir, i am prashant gatkal for maratha caste ,how to procedure & document required for caste certificate & Caste validity,
    plz send me details on mi mail iD i.e prashantgatkal1@gmail.com.
    thanks

v.t.jadhav@hatway.com
    sir I am vinit tatya jadhav sc and my son holding sc certificate in state govt format & dept. when I went Mumbai office they state that as per new rule caste certificate will issue in native place where family stay before 1950.I have my caste certificate .

Unregistered
    Hello my name is Nilesh Jaiswar
    19 yrs old I m SC
    I need cast certificate for my admission
    but i dont have any proof of 1950
    How should i apply

Unregistered
    sir please provide us form filling format

Unregistered
    Respected sir,I want apply for cast certificate open catagary, I need for engineering admission
    so please help us me & my brother

Respected sir,I want apply for cast certificate open catagary, I need for engineering admission
    so please help us me & my brother
    Dear user, complete process with the application form to download is given on this page. You can read complete details and step by step process here:

Click Here > http://www.examresultinfo.com/threads/3859

@>

@>

Unregistered
    hello. i am dr. nishant kania , wants to apply in BMC HOSPITAL, i belong to hindu -modh -ganchi (included in OBC cat. of Maharashtra-list no 300)
    my question is my Gujarat govt certificate of OBC & non creamy layer will be valid to get benefit when applied in BMC hospitals.

Please if any one has information reply me on email: niishu3685@yahoo.co.in

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information