== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Hi, what if we do not have below certificate?

• Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (SC and ST) Proof for living in state from 10 August year of 1950

My friend is divorcee and her in laws are not helping her to provide such a document for applying cast certificate for her 16year old son.

Unregistered
    I stayed in ghatkopar , Mumbai so i want to know the office address of mahaonline .gov .in as i want to inquire about gazette

Unregistered
    Hi i am mukesh i am born in mumbai
    my parents doesnt have obc certificate
    so what shoud be the procedure
    i am going to borivali office but not doing anything so plz tell me what shoud be the procedure

Unregistered
    i want to apply for maratha caste certificate can i apply..

Unregistered
    sir i have no caste certificate because my parents were off when i was in 1st standard.In my school leaving certificate school staff mention that i am Hindu-Kunbi but in my father school leaving certificate there will be my father caste is Hindu-Maratha.hence I face so many problems and i want to get a cast certificate of Hindu-Maratha then i should do please give some instructions to me

Unregistered
    mahadev koli caste how to apply

Unregistered

correction in cast certificate

Respected sir/ madam I hv my own cast certificate but my name has been changed in cast certificate so I want the cast certificate with my correct name so what should I do@ for thAt......

Unregistered
    I want to apply for OBC certificate . But in my family no one has yet made it . My dad too hasn't made his . So what should i do ??

Unregistered
    Need to apply for OBC certificate for my son. My husband and myself both of us have OBC certificate. How do i get it for our son.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, what if we do not have below certificate?

• Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (SC and ST) – Proof for living in state from 10 August year of 1950

My friend is divorcee and her in laws are not helping her to provide such a document for applying cast certificate for her 16year old son.
    Dear Sir in such this caste we will suggest you to take legal help or visit to the nearest concerned department office to take the authorized person's help. However according to the Maharashtra state government if any baby got birth here then the applicant don't need the proof from 1950 if he / she is having the baby's birth certificate.

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information