== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

employment exchange registration for inter-caste couple

hi,
    my name is Madhavi 30 yrs ,i belong to s.c -b community,i married a reddy community boy. in 2012 feb. At the time of marriage we don't know about the benefits of inter caste marriage. now I want to apply for registration in employment exchange. how to proceed please guide me, now I have a baby my husband is working in part time job.

Similar topics you may interested!

Dear Madhavi, please let us know which state you are living, So that we can advice you according to concerned state government rules You can get benefits in getting government jobs, first let us know the details, We have some other good option for you please read http://www.examresultinfo.com/entrie...ney-As-Rewards

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

sangeetha

with in two u have to apply for this/ cash benefits

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi,
    my name is Madhavi 30 yrs ,i belong to s.c -b community,i married a reddy community boy. in 2012 feb. At the time of marriage we don't know about the benefits of inter caste marriage. now I want to apply for registration in employment exchange. how to proceed please guide me, now I have a baby my husband is working in part time job.
    hi
    i am sangeetha i have finished this all process. I am waiting for Gov job... but still i didn't get..

step 1: register your marriage( get the register certificate)

Step 2: get the form to Taluk office, and fill that form.

step 3: submit this form to V.O ( village officer have write little summery about you).

step 4: and also you have to get summery to R.I officer.

Step 5: finished above works submit this docs to Taluka office. after they will give inter cast marriage certificate.

step 6: once you will get this (ICM) certificate next mint u can go to Employment office.

Hello Sangeetha,

Thanks for sharing good information, hope you'll get a good govt job soon! We wish you best of luck for it. We also appreciate your more information if you'll share here. If you have any query leave that on this website Ask Question section and get experts help live.

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered

Inter caste married couples can register freshly at employment office if not yet registered

HI,
    this is SAM I need to Know that if we married as inter caste but we didnt register our education yet at empoyment, so now we having Inter caste certificate means, Can we go to Employment Office and Can we both register newly and separately there with all the benefits of Inter caste marriage? pls help me in this details

Unregistered
    Hello I registered Inter caste marriage in my district employement exchange, how long it will take to get a government job.

Unregistered
    hai sir this sridharan (sc) my wife is malar (BC) i have intercaste registred inregister office november 19 year 2010. i know about this benefits sir. i am not marriage registration in employment office. now can i apply sir please reply soon sir

Unregistered
    Dear sir ,

Im prasath im working in one private sector ,and my wife is in sc community girl so i got inter cast marriage certificate in tasildar office ...so i want to register in empoyment office can i possible to register in online

Unregistered

How to make registration for Inter caste marriage

Sir I am Priya, i got married with intercaste marriage, i have done BE, i have all certificates but onething i dont know where, we have to register, some body said to me have to register in chennai, but i dont know address sir, pls reply me.

Unregistered
    earlier all professional courses to be registered only in Chennai. but now few years back few more such centres are opened.. one in Madurai. which native you are? based on that you need to register, keep note on renewal too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information