== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    i want to submit my employment exchange card.

Unregistered
    Hi I'm Nayeem i got register marriage and i got register marriage certificate also but how to get inter caste marriage certificate ? Can u help me. Muslim and hindi

Unregistered
    hi madhavi i also married by intercaste on 2013. shall i apply for intercaste marriage certificate

Unregistered
    hi sangeetha i married on 2013 . its possibility to get intercaste marriage certificate now,

Unregistered
    Hello I registered Inter caste marriage in my district employement exchange, how long it will take to get a government job.

Unregistered
    Dear Madam/Sir,

myself Manikandan im from chennai..

I am belonging to SC community and my wood-bee is belonging to BC community. And we have planned to marry in this year so what are the things we have update our self to get government job.
    Whether we have option to get the job .

Unregistered
    my name is catherine.i belongs to christian BC my qualification is m.sc b.ed maths.my husband belongs to hindu ST caste.he completed m.b.a by the time of marriage we where not aware of the gov schemes .In july 2017 we have registered our icm in employment office.is there is any chance to get gov job

Unregistered
    Hello Sangeetha Mam,

Thank you for ur information!!!

Will the government employee, come to our home for inquiring about our inter-caste marriage?
    It will happen or Not..

Can u explain the full steps mam,Please.....

about letter to home, enquiry from government, dont know yet, Please help us....

Unregistered
    Hi mam, i want to get the benefits of this scheme.

Unregistered
    I have icm certificate,and registered in employment office,and wt can i do seek a govt job..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information