== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    hi sir I am aslam, I got inter caste marriage, i have done my BBA and my wife kameshwari also done BBA. i have any benefits in govt side

Unregistered
    hi i am selva i had inter cast marriage i want to know how to apply in employment exchange and necessary to go with couples or by single i had a small baby please reply

Unregistered
    hi,
    my name is Dhanalakshmi 27 yrs ,i belong to MBC community,i married a SC community boy. in 2014 July . At the time of marriage we don't know about the benefits of inter caste marriage. now I want to apply for registration in employment exchange. how to proceed please guide me, my husband is working in part time job.

Unregistered
    HI,
    this is Ram I need to Know that if we married as inter caste but we didnt register our education yet at empoyment, so now we having Inter caste certificate means, Can we go to Employment Office and Can we both register newly and separately there with all the benefits of Inter caste marriage? pls help me in this details

Unregistered
    hi... i am sangeetha. my caste s.c. my husband b.c if possible i got goverment job..

Unregistered
    Sir im kathimsha from tamilnadu.i am muslim i got married a bramin girl.i want to register in employment exchange can u help me

Unregistered
    hi
    i am sangeetha i have finished this all process. I am waiting for Gov job... but still i didn't get..

step 1: register your marriage( get the register certificate)

Step 2: get the form to Taluk office, and fill that form.

step 3: submit this form to V.O ( village officer have write little summery about you).

step 4: and also you have to get summery to R.I officer.

Step 5: finished above works submit this docs to Taluk office. after they will give inter cast marriage certificate.

step 6: once you will get this (ICM) certificate next mint u can go to Employment office.

Unregistered
    Dear selva, You can register your ICM in your district employment exchange with these necessary documents
    1. Marriage registration certificate 3 photo copies
    2. ICM certificate 2 photo copies
    3. Application for ICM registration in employment (written format)
    4. TC (both) 2 photo copies
    5. Ration Card (both) 2 photo copies
    6. Community certi (both) 2 photo copies
    7. Employment office card
    You are advised to go employment office with wife and with original certificates for verification. Then, your application will be processed. All the best

Unregistered
    Hi im pavithra i got marriage at april 2012 can i now register in employment office what i should do

Unregistered
    hello sir/mam, i got married with intercaste marriage, my hubby SC, i belongs to MBC..we registerd our marriage in theni register office...how to register our intercaste marriage in employment(my employment is in cuddalore), now where i have to register my intercaste marriage in employment..please guide me how to register...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information