== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

www.epfbng.kar.nic.in How to Get Details of EPF account In Bangalore Karnataka

Each and every state authority is responsible for holding and managing the PF account contributors. The EPFO Bangalore is also responsible for collecting the funds for the epf accounts. All the latest details and information which pertaining to the epf Bangalore can be viewed by this link www.epfbng.kar.nic.in From this link you will get to know your pf account balance and other details.

The PR office will collect the public complaints or grievances and submit to the sub regional officer from day to day basis to the administration of epf Bangalore.

You can check the various details and benefits related to your pf account. There will be lot of PF scheme which can be viewed to this link www.epfbng.kar.nic.in/index.asp

The epf department has recently introduce the facility for the epf account holders to check the details via online. You can see this link which is given below to access your Provident Fund status of your epf claims. From here you can download all the important forms related to epf from this mentioned site.
    http://www.epfindia.com/
    Some Important guidelines to check the claim status:
    First you need to click on the link which is mentioned below to know your claim status of you epf account http://stg1.kar.nic.in/epf/
    After that you need to select the EPFO office where your pf account is maintained.
    Then you need to enter your name, address, mobile number. The mobile number will be entered safely along with your pf account number.
    After the successful submission of all the details a msg will be sent to your mobile number with the complete information and details.