== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Prakash singh View Post
    I want loan 10 to 12.lac for vehicle, from veer chandra singh garhwali scheme
    Dear Prakash Its very simple to get lone from this scheme, You just need to fill some basic requirement like you belongs to Uttarakhand and You have a valid licence which is more than 5 years old. If you need any other information please write here we can also provide you application form related to this scheme thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you need any other information please write here we can also provide you application form related to this scheme thanks
    ]

Thank you very much Sir, I appreciated please mail me the application form and let me know what documents I have to collect for this

Unregistered
    hello sir my monthly salary is 35 thousand did i get the loan amount of rs.5,00,000 from the veer chandra singh garhwali scheme? what documents are required to get the loan?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Prakash singh View Post
    I want loan 10 to 12.lac for vehicle, from veer chandra singh garhwali scheme. So plc contact me below no. I want to know complete process for it.

Prakash rawat
    prakashrawat3@gmail.com
    HELLO SIR, I AM RAKESH FROM CHANDIGARH, I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO U, IF U COULD VERY KINDLY SEND ME THE APPLICATION FORM IN MY E MAIL ID,rakesh4903r@gmail.com , veer chandra singh garhwali vehicle loan sheme. mob.08427475555

ramsinghng565@gmail.com
    Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to inform you that i need vehicle loan for tourist purpose so this is to request you that please suggest us for solve task

Thanks

negi.anil82@gmail.com
    please tell me interest rate of loan & where is the office of veer chandra garhwali yojna in rudraprayag.

Please download full application form for Veer chandra garhwali scheme in Zip format

Vir Chandra Singh Garhwali Scheme-Restaurant

Halo Sir, I'm looking forward to set-up a restaurant at Gauchar and seeking some help from this scheme. I've done 1 yr course in Tourism and working with a Travel Agency since 2005. Can you please provide relevant information to apply for this scheme and concern person / office for Chamoli district.

Thanks.

travel manager
    Please download the attachment given above, You will get full details about your Restaurant project under this scheme, You can also get information from nearest tourist rest house if you need other information please write here we will help you to make project report etc.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information