== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Thanks a lot Sir...attachment downloaded...
    I really need your help for making project report...

Quote Originally Posted by viryagy View Post
    Thanks a lot Sir...attachment downloaded...
    I really need your help for making project report...
    Dear Sir, Please write your complete requirement, In which type of work you want to start, Definitely we will help you to make a project report.
    Write the following things
    1 What type of project :- Description about it (like travel, restaurant, lodge etc )
    2 Location benefits (in which place you are going to start this)
    3 Approximate investment
    4 Opportunity (what types of consumers are there)

Please write here or open a new thread http://www.examresultinfo.com/newthr...newthread&f=13 by click here

Thanks for your quick reply sir...I'll get back to you soon...

kumud joshi

when i can aply for loan

sir, when can i apply for loan... i want loan for automobile workshop

Unregistered

Veer singh garhwali scheme loan requirment

Hello,
    I am sumant singh kathait, I want to buy a mahindra bolero taxi, as I enquired about the bolero plue they told me there's no possibility of beer singh garhwali scheme, because it takes almost 10 months in processing and hardly you will get 10 to 20 thousands discount. So I just wanted to know that what benefits can I get with this scheme, I m a resident of garhwal and I hv all the documents what according to the scheme are required. Please mail me the entire information like how to apply and how much time thia will take at sumant.kathait@gmail.com.

Thanks
    Sumant Singh 9027175697

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager View Post
    Dear Sir, Please write your complete requirement, In which type of work you want to start, Definitely we will help you to make a project report.
    Write the following things
    1 What type of project :- Description about it (like travel, restaurant, lodge etc )
    2 Location benefits (in which place you are going to start this)
    3 Approximate investment
    4 Opportunity (what types of consumers are there)

Please write here or open a new thread http://www.examresultinfo.com/newthr...newthread&f=13 by click here
    hi
    I have been planning for opening up a resort. the land we have finalised is an agricultural land. we are also looking for funding for construction and promotion of the resort. Please guide me the process for obtaining funds for development and promotion of resort. Can funding under this scheme be also covered from CGTMSE

Unregistered
    dear admin can you information about hotel on hill area how to open on veer chand singh plz send me
    bal.rawat0687@gmail.com

Unregistered

loan for restraunt

sir I need veer chander garhwali loan for an restraunt. I m from hotel msnagement background. want to open restraunt in dehradun, sahastradhara road...sir plz send me details from where I can get loan

Unregistered
    sir plz send me details from where I can get loan
    jagdeeprawatddun@gmail.com

Unregistered
    Hi sir i m seeking for a hotel loan so will you please tell me what is the processor of loan and what doc`s i m required for this loan & how can i apply for this loan.
    Gaurav

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information