== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    About Cast Certificate Apply for Higher Studies

    Hi sir I am kavya completed puc 2nd year with 85per, 17th June documents verification is there for my higher studies, but I don't have cast certificate, in my village BEO is not issuing certificate because my father don't have Tc, he's farmer and his parents I mean my grandparents didn't joined him for school because of u literatures and big family, poor conditions,BEO IS NOT HEARING ALL THESE, HE IS NOT GIVING CERTIFICATE, SO PLEASE GIVE SOME SUGETION TO GET CERTIFICATE

    Similar topics you may interested!

  2. #2
    Hello Kavya,

    That's very bad. Here I am providing you few suggestions which you can follow to get your caste certificate from BEO:

    1. You can use the affidavit signed by village panchayat or pradhan after taking permission from BEO.
    2. Go to the higher level departmental person and let him/her know your situation.
    3. You can offer few amounts to the BEO as he/she is looking any favor from your side.
    4. Submit a complaint to your district grievance redressal center so that they can take action.
    5. Visit the DM/SDM office and tell him/her all the matter.

    Hope you will get your caste certificate very soon. Best of luck!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread



Posting Permissions