+ Reply + Post New Thread

www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in Renewal of Registration in Employment Exchange Government of Tamil Nadu

The Department of Employment Exchange works in various States allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective states to pre-register for impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State. In Tamil Nadu State, the job seekers can register their name in the Department of Employment and Training either by Online or by Offline both ways. The DET, Government of Tamil Nadu provides official web portal (https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in) to the citizens.

Renewal of Registration in DET, Government of Tamil Nadu-
    Once the candidate successfully registered their name in Employment Register, they will be notified, if there is any related job vacancy opened. The validity of registration in the Employment Exchange is for 3 years. The candidate should renew their registrations with the Employment Exchange once in three years. If the candidates fail to renew their registrations in due time then they could apply for renewal up to 18 months from the month which the renewal falls due. This concession can be availed only once.

For more details about the
    renewal of registration, kindly visit the official website of Directorate of Employment and Training, Tamil Nadu State through the given below link.

If you have any query please submit your comment below or leave it in "Ask Question" section.

Thanks & Regards
    Ankit Tiwari
    Support Team
    ClueMatrix India Pvt. Ltd.
    www.cluematrix.com

Unregistered
    microft execel

Unregistered
    what is your registration number

Unregistered
    Mam/sir I am missed for employment register .date expired so help me.
    Registration no: w.13545108
    D.o.b : 15/11/1992
    Email:suganthic1992 @gmail.com

Unregistered
    Mam/sir I am Missed For Employment Register Date Expired So Help Me. Registration No;VPD2002M00007740 D.O.B;23/03/1986 Email;vikram23031986@gmail.com.

Unregistered
    I missed to renew my employment. Please help me

Unregistered
    I missed employment renew help me ERD 2000F00001474 DOB 09.08.1982

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information