== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
    Unregistered
    Dear sir i am kaushik dalui my temporary enrollment no is tmp_EB20161529035776. Please send me my user id and password in my mobile no 9932538483

Unregistered
    I am RENAUL HOQUE .My Temporary enrolment no is tmp EB2013769209049.

EB2016699782009
    Sir, forget password. Please send this no- 9800793311

Unregistered
    my urer id is and password forgot , application submitted date 21/03/2013 name-saddam hossen, c/o-azizul hoque, please send id and password

Unregistered
    My user id is and password forgot , Name-Md Salim Sabir, C/o-Md Abdul Wasch, Phone No- 9635971193, please send id and password

Dear Guest User,
    You can update your User Id & Password in case of forgotten Login details. All you have to do to visit the respective Employment Exchanges’ official website and then click on the User Login section. On the web page, there is an option if any user forgets their password then they can recover it by clicking the “Forget Password” option. To change the password on the Employment Exchange Portal, the applicant must have to register their Mobile Number to receive a one-time password (OTP) via SMS.
    If your mobile number is not registered on the Employment Exchange Portal then you have to visit the concerned dept office and register your number. So that you can able to recover your forgotten Login details.

How to Recover Forgotten Password?
    It is just a usual procedure, visit the respective state Employment Exchange official website then click on the “Forgot Password” option. It opens a new web page which asks following details to recover your password.

• User Id
    • Date of Birth
    • Father Name
    • Security Question

In the end, enter your New Password in the appropriate box and then click on the “Submit” button. If all the details you entered are correct then your new password will be saved. Now login to the portal with this new password.

How to Recover Forgotten User Id/Username?
    There is no specific option available to recover your forgotten User Id, but you can still try the below methods to find it.

1. First, go to the official website of your respective Employment Exchange and then click on the “Candidates Login” section.
    2. Here you have to click on the “Recover User Id” option (Only few website provides this facility) which opens a new popup window.
    3. On this web page, enter the asked details like your Exchange District Name or Code, Gender, Year of Registration, and Registration Number (It can be found on your Employment Exchange Id Card).

Once you entered the above details in the respective fields, press the “Submit” button to recover your User Id or Username. On next time onwards you can use this User Id to log into your account. If you’re not able to recover your username via online then you will have to visit the concerned dept office.

Unregistered

I forget my enrollment id

sir I forget my enrollment id.
    my name is Bibhu pada Das.
    my mobile no is 9804191589.
    please send me my enrollment id

Unregistered
    Dear sir my employment no is eb2013743466777 my password is messing plz send me password my no is 8927917716

Unregistered
    Eb20151801989672,forget my security code mobile 9733752116

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information