== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Vineeta Sharma
    Hi
    As you want to get on-line non creamy layer certificate online. Before providing you the solution to your problem, here is the full procedure to get non creamy layer certificate online. But before approaching towards the solution, one should know the exact definition and difference between non creamy and creamy layer in terms of its origin, acts, importance and implimentations in different sections of society and in different field of work to get appropriate privilages.

What is Creamy Layer?

The creamy layer defined in Indian constitution refer to the relatively wealthier and better educated population of society of the Other Backward Classes (OBCs) who are not eligible or permitted for government made educational and professional benefit programs. The term was first brought by the Sattanathan Commission in 1971, which defined that the "creamy layer" should be excluded from the reservations (quotas) of civil posts and services granted to the OBCs and the relaxation in government jobs and education provided by the government. The criteria made for creamy layer was defined as earning more than 100,000 rupees (Rs 1 lakh) per annum in 1993, and revised to Rs 2.5 lakh (2004). then Rs 4.5 lakh (2008), and Rs 6 lakh (2013). In October 2015, the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC]) made the decision that a person belonging to OBC with an annual family income of up to Rs 15 lakh should be considered as minimum criteria for OBC. The NCBC also segragated the sub-division of OBCs into 'backward', 'more backward,' and 'extremely backward' blocs and divide 27% quota amongst them in proportion to their population, to make sure that the stronger OBCs don't corner the quota benefits.

What is the Purpose of Introducing Creamy Layer?

The 'creamy layer' concept introduced by the government is currently meant only for the OBCs. This concept is currently not applied to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
    There are numerous valid reasons for putting restriction on creamy layer reservation for scheduled castes category and scheduled tribes category, mainl;y among them being the upliftment of the poor and deprived people in the scheduled castes category and scheduled tribes category rather than the rich people in those categories. The reservations for SC/ST are not for their economical benefits but for their social upliftment, and because of which the state cannot impose creamy layer concept in the case of SC/ST, because it is not just their economic upliftment which the state is trying to achieve but mainly their social upliftment. Which is why imposing the creamy layer on the SC/ST will defeat the sole purpose of social upliftment and defeat the provisions of the constitution.
    What is the Procedure to apply for Non – Creamy Layer Certificate?
    A Non-Creamy Layer Certificate is issued to people who are from the backward class community whose annual income is below
    Rs. 4.5 Lakhs. This certificate allows the holder to receive numerous benefits from the government.
    Now, there are two ways to apply for the non creamy layer certificate.
    1) Applying Offline:-
    i) To apply offline for non creamy layer certificate, applicant can visit the district’s government office that can be Mini sectariat of that particular city or the public administrative department of the city.
    ii) A person can collect the application form for non creamy layer from the counter of public administrative department and fill in the following details as asked
    iii) Now, attach all the documents as askedin the form to attach.
    iv) Then, the applicant has to duly attest the form along with the documents provided.
    v) Finally, submit the form along with the attached documents to the counter.
    vi) Certificates will be issued normally within 15 days after submission of documents. All documents should be attached to application forms that must be signed by the applicant. If the applicant is a minor, it should be signed by the Adult guardian.
    2) Applying Online:-
    i) To apply Online, the applicant has to visit the government portal of that particular district/state website and download the application form.
    ii) Once you fil the application form online, attach all the scanned copiesof required documents with it
    iii) Now, simply submit the form along with the documents attached.
    iv) Certificates will be issued normally within 15 days after submission of documents even online.

What are the Documents Required?

1) Original Application form duly signed by an Applicant (It should not be filled
    & signed by the Candidate who is Minor)
    2) Rs. 5 Court Fee Stamp
    3) Xerox copy of Caste Certificate of Candidate
    4) Income of all earning family members should be mentioned
    in application for Affidavit. If, they are not employed, then it
    should also be clearly mentioned in the Affidavit and
    Bonafide Certificate should be produce in case of Children
    who are studying.
    5) Original Bonafide Certificate of Candidate(Candidate is the person for
    which certificate is required. Application should be made by
    Major person. It is not necessary that Application should be
    made by Candidate, who is Minor. Applicant can be a Father,
    Mother, Major Brother/Sister.)
    6) Parent Income Certificate (Last 3 Financial years)(If the parent
    owns an Agricultural land, Farm House or any other business,
    please give details)
    a) Income Tax Return copy should be attached. AND / OR
    b) The persons who are not filing Income Tax Return and are
    not employed should produce Income Certificate of local Corporator. OR
    c) The persons who are employed but not filing the Income Tax
    Return should submit the ‘Salary Certificate’.
    7) Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt /
    Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill)

8) Affidavit in Prescribed Format

Checklist for Non-Creamy Layer Applicants:-

1) Application duly signed by an Applicant ( It should not be filled & signed by the Candidate who is Minor)
    2) Rs. 5 Court Fee Stamp
    3) Caste Certificate of Candidate
    4) Income of all earning family members should be mentioned in application for Affidavit. If, they are not employed, then it should also be clearly mentioned in the Affidavit. Bonafide Certificate should be produce in case of Children who are studying.
    5) Bonafide certificate of candidate (candidate is the person for whom certificate is required) Application should be made by a person who is Major. It is not necessary that the application form for non creamy layer certificate should be filled by minor, it can be filled by major (parents/guardians) also. (last 3 financial years if parents owns an Agricultural Land, farm house or any other business, provide the details).
    a) Income Tax Return copy should be attached. AND / OR
    b) The persons who are not filing Income Tax Return and are not
    employed should produce Income Certificate of local Corporator.
    AND / OR
    c) The persons who are employed but not filing the Income Tax
    i) Return should submit the ‘Salary Certificate Ration Card
    ii) Affidavit in Prescribed Format.
    iii) Rent / Maintenance Receipt, Telephone Bill (Landline), Electricity Bill.

Online Application form for Non – Creamy Layer certificate

Reference No…………………………..
    Application Date……………………….
    Aadhaar Number Full Name *
    Gender * Male [ ] Female [ ] Other [ ]
    Date of Birth *
    Occupation of Applicant*
    Residence Address * (Please provide the following details)
    House/Flat No.• Building No. /Building Name•
    Society/Complex• Road Name•
    Name of Post Office• Pin Code Permanent Address * (Fill if different from above)
    House/Flat No.• Building No. /Building Name•
    Society/Complex• Road Name•
    Name of Post Office• Pin Code Mobile No. *
    Email Occupation *
    Previous NCL certificate’s details (if applicable) *
    Certificate Number Place of Issue Valid till date Beneficiary Details Full Name *
    Spouse Name *
    Reference No. Application Date Father’s Name *
    Mother’s Name *
    Address where family originally resides*
    Applicant’s Relation to Beneficiary *
    Religion *
    Caste *
    Occupation and Income Details of Applicant’s Family * (Please fill the sections as applicable)
    Income from Salary/Pension Type of Occupation Father Mother Spouse Central Government [ ] State Government [ ] [ ] [ ]
    Private Sector [ ] [ ] [ ]
    PSU [ ] [ ] [ ]
    Armed forces [ ] [ ] [ ]
    Others (Specify)
    Occupation Details
    Father Mother Spouse Name of Organization Designation/Rank Department
    Salary Range Total Annual Income Date of Joining (dd/mm/yyyy)
    If Pensioner, date of retirement (dd/mm/yyyy)
    Income from Business Type of Business Total Annual Income Income from Immovable property Owner of property
    Father [ ] Mother [ ] Minor [ ]
    Location Area (Yards / Sq. Metres / Acres / Hectares)
    Type of agricultural land
    Irrigated [ ]
    Dry crop [ ]
    Area of irrigated land (Yards / Sq. Metres / Acres / Hectares)
    a) Percentage of irrigated land as per constitutional ceiling under the state land ceiling act formula b)
    b) If you own both irrigated and dry land, percentage of irrigated land as per constitutional ceiling under the state land ceiling act formula As per a) total irrigated land as a percentage as calculated by the land ceiling act formula Cultivation details Type of cultivation Crop [ ] Fruits [ ] Location Cultivated Area (Yards / Sq. Metres / Acres / Hectares) Details of land/building in urban area Location of property Details of property Current use of property Total Annual Family Income from all sources excluding salary and agricultural income Are you an income tax payee (Attach assessment if yes) Yes [ ] No [ ] Have you paid wealth tax (Attach details) Yes [ ] No [ ] (Fields marked with * are mandatory)
    Self-Declaration
    I ______________________________________________son/daughter of ________________ _________________________ aged ________ occupation ________________________ hereby declare that the information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief. I fully understand the consequence of giving false information. If the information as given above is found to be false, I shall be liable to prosecution and punishment under section 199 and 200 of IPC 1960 and/or any other law applicable thereto.
    Place : _________________ Applicant Signature : ____________________________ Date : ___ / ___ / ________ Applicant Name : ____________________________
    List of documents to be attached (mark [√] in case necessary annexure are attached else mark [X])

Mandatory Documents
    1. Identity Proof- Voter ID Card/ Passport/Driver’s License/RSBY Card/Aadhaar Card/ Identity card issued by Govt. or Semi Govt. organisations/PAN Card/ MNREGA Job Card [ ]
    2. Address proof- Voter ID Card/ Passport/Driver’s License/ Aadhaar Card/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ Extracts of 7/12 and 8 A / Rent Receipt/ Telephone Bill/ Ration Card/Property Tax Receipt [ ]
    3. Proof of caste for self– School leaving certificate mentioning caste / Bonafide certificate (mentioning caste) issued by school / self attested Xerox of caste certificate / If uneducated birth registration extract / Caste and residence certificate issued by Sarpanch/Local Police/Corporator [ ]
    4. Affidavit for caste [ ]
    5. Income proof – Income tax return for previous 3 financial years, if applicant is salaried or self employed or businessman / Income certificate from Tahsildar for 3 years, if applicant is farmer or labourer / Affidavit mentioning income for last 3 years [ ] Additional Documents to be produced as applicable
    1. Property tax receipt [ ]
    2. If proof of father’s caste not available, a relative’s caste certificate and genealogical affidavit with details of relation to relative [ ]
    3. If applicant migrated from other state/ district, then caste certificate of applicant’s father issued by competent authority in that state/district [ ]
    4. If married women, a. Proof of caste before marriage, as prescribed in point no. 3 b. Proof of marriage- marriage registration certificate and name change notification in gazette [ ]
    5. If applicant is Muslim (either of the following document may be submitted) a) A Investigation report of Tahsildar if his/her father’s caste certificate is not available b) Caste certificate issued by registered Muslim Societies [ ]
    6. Proof of caste of a relative- Father/Brother/Sister/Grandfather/Uncle/Aunt or any other blood relation
    a. School leaving certificate
    b. Birth/death extract
    c. If in Government service, extract of first page of service book
    d. Document certifying caste issued by department of social justice The above documents should be produced for a the applicant or applicants relative who is born on or before the following dates OBC/SBC -13/10/1967
    So, the as the above simplest mentioned methods explained with detailed procedure can help to get online non - creamy layer certificate throughout the country.

Candidate who belongs to OBC category and his family income is less than 4.5 lac per annum can get the non creamy layer certificate.If any OBC category person ,whose family income is more than 4.5 lac cannot get this certificate.There are two types of OBC certificates.1)creamy layer certificate 2) non-creamy layer certificate

Every state government provide relaxations and government benefits through this certificates to OBC candidates.This certificates are issued by every state department of revenue.You can download and fill the application form through online from the official website of your state department of revenue .

There is a simple procedure to fill the application form.Following steps one by one
    @
    First of all give the details of applicant. such as Applicant name,Gender,Date of birth,Occupation,Residence address,permanent address,Mobile no,Email,Previous NCL certificate details(if applicable).
    @ Fill the beneficiary details of applicant.such as full name,spouse name,father's name,mother's name,address of original residence,applicant's relation to beneficiary,religion and caste.
    @ Fill the income details and occupation of applicant's family.
    @ And last fill the self declaration of applicant.

Few mandatory documents to be attached given below:
    # Applicant's identity proof one of the following such as voter ID/Passport/Driving license/PAN card/Aadhaar card/RSBY card/MNREGA job card,etc.
    # Applicant's address proof one of the following from Voter ID/Passport/Driving license/PAN card/Aadhaar card/Electricity bill/Water bill/Telephone bill/Ration card,etc.
    # Any cast proof of applicant.
    # Affidavit for caste.
    # Applicant's income proof .If applicant is working in a company or self employed or businessman , he need to attach the record of income tax return for previous 3 financial years/Income certificate for 3 years if he is a farmer or labourer/Affidavit of income for last 3 years.

After attachment all the documents in the application form,applicant can go to the nearby office of revenue department and submit the form.Within 15 days after submission the form,the certificate will be issued to the applicant.

Unregistered
    Sir i wont to none creamy layer certificate... And i wont to online felling application... But i don't known websites. PlZ help me. .

Unregistered
    I want non creamy layer certificate online..what should I do

Unregistered
    go learn grammer first

Unregistered
    sir for income details i should produce my spouse income or my fathers income pls reply me sir

Unregistered
    May I get non creamy layer certificate eventhough my income is Rs 11 lakh but I become class -I cadre after 40 years?

Unregistered
    and u learn spellings first..its GRAMMAR

Unregistered
    What are the documents required for renewal of non creamy layer certificate?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information