== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    hi
    we have our birth certificate but unfortunately for all my brother and sisters names are not been registered in the birth cerificate. Please let me know hoow our names can be included in our birth certificate...as we have all finished our schooling too. From Deolali-Nashik

Unregistered
    my grand father name in record of my birth certificate is changed its spelling mistake what's the procedure loaking all excuses to do so?this is lot ofvested interest is local body are making all suspected excuses for vested interest.

Unregistered
    Shurti raju marchande

Unregistered
    Is the procedure to add father's name with the child's name the same as 'name change'?

Unregistered
    Ji meri beti k birth certificate pe mere hubby ka naam mr. farhat shah likha hua hai ,jab k unka naam mohd farhat shah hai

Unregistered
    I have twins of 3 Yrs old. I have registered their names as Arav and Arnav and we got birth certificates also. My place is Tasgaon in sangli district. I want to change their names because of confusion of similar names by spelling. How to change on birth certificate please reply me..

26mahesh.waghela

Name change

What is procedure of name Change in mulund t ward

Change the name on date of birth certificate in Maharashtra Mumbai

Birth certificate is a very important document. At the time of birth, an application for registration of birth certificate of child is filled. If the child is born in hospital, then the hospital management fills for the birth certificate of the child. And if the child is born outside hospital then the registration for the certificate is to be done by the parents of the child. Birth certificate acts as a gage proof of the child. It is needed while applying for government jobs, driving license, passport, voter id card, ration card, etc. it is also needed while applying for admission in school. Birth certificate is a very important document because it can use for verification. Birth certificate is a legal document which acts as a residence proof and name, age, place of birth proof of a person. It is issued by the municipal office.

******PROCEDURE FOR CHANGING NAME IN BIRTH CERTIFICATE***

First take an application form and fill it properly.

Attach the name changing affidavit.

Get a letter from secretary, requesting him to allow you to change name.

Fill the name changing deed form.

A copy of newspaper publication.

A copy of identity like driving license, passport, PAN card, voter ID card, birth certificate, etc.

Attach all the documents with the application form and prescribed fee and then deposit all this to The Secretary, Department of Commerce & Transport, Maharashtra.

For application form go to this address any for any further information, the address is given below:

Address:
    Government Photozinco Press Premises and Book Depot,
    5, Photozinco Press road, Photozinco Press premises,
    Pune-411001

Format of Newspaper Publication

I, Sri ___________________ (old name) have changed my name from __________________ (old name) to ______________ (new name) by affidavit sworn before the Notary Public, ______________ (place) on ___________ (date). Henceforth, I shall be known as _________________ (New Name) for all purposes. ______________ (Name) and _______________ (Complete postal address).

Full Signature

Please Fill in the blanks with appropriate details and publish it in your local newspaper.

You can publish the notification in two local newspapers. Carefully preserve the statement in which you publish your advertisement for name change, because it is a life time issue. It is also better to preserve both hard and scanned copies.

******DOCUMENTS TO BE NEEDED*********

First affidavit to be needed for name changing.

Get newspaper publication.

Any document as a Name Proof for name change.

Also needed name changing statement.

A copy of gazette notification.

A copy of identity or name proof.

A copy of letter given from the secretary of department.

******CHARGES FOR CHANGING NAME*******

Application form fee RS.120 (others)

Application form fee RS.60 (backward class)

RS.12 extra to be paid for extra copies.

For more information you can go to the official website of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, link is given below:

http://www.mcgm.gov.in/irj/portal/an...rthcertificate

Unregistered
    I want to change the permanent address given on my birth certificate...the address given on my birth certificate is of Mumbai..now I have shifted to Kerala...so I want to have my Kerala address as permanent address...is it possible to do so??..if yes..what's the procedure??

Unregistered
    How can I change my baby's name on birth certificate

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information