Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    my son is 2 years.
    i registred birth certificate in the month of sep 14
    and now i want to change address of my daughter
    so what i have to do please reply me

Unregistered
    Hi..srinivas.

Giita the name of my wife. But Archana write on the birth certificate. Call her at home because of Archana. Thus Archana was incorrectly ..

srinivasmaheswar@yahoo.in

srinivas

Hi..srinivas.

Giita the name of my wife. But Archana write on the birth certificate. Call her at home because of Archana. Thus Archana was incorrectly ..

Unregistered
    My baby is 2 yrs old and also made a birth certificate 1 months back but but i want to change the name. what is the proceedure to change the name on birth certificate.

Unregistered
    Hello i am Amardeep Malhi live at jalandhar punjab but my born is at mumbai and my date of birth certificate also of mumbai there is many mistake in it first one is they can not put my sirname on it which is puted on all my all other certificate (school and college )and id proves licence to voter id and addhar second one is they can put wrong sirname malik can putted on my father and grand father name and last they put the adrees of my nanke(mom's father address can put on it how i can apply for that correction

Unregistered
    Hi my name is Margaret a Rodrigues I am born in mumbai but staying in goa I need to do correction on my birth certificate can you'll help me on my birth it's as Margaret Rodrigues I need to get it as Margaret Antonate Rodrigues because al my documents are as Margaret Antonate rodrigues please help me how can I do it

Unregistered
    Hi my name is Margaret a Rodrigues I am born in mumbai but staying in goa I need to do correction on my birth certificate can you'll help me on my birth it's as Margaret Rodrigues I need to get it as Margaret Antonate Rodrigues because al my documents are as Margaret Antonate rodrigues please help me how can I do it

Unregistered
    My full name is Satish Baburao Gund....this name is on my all documents....but....only in birth certificate Satish is mentioned as santosh....so...now I want to correct birth certificate for making my passport.....please help me...what I do...for above situation...

Unregistered
    My full name is Satish Baburao Gund....this name is on my all documents....but....only in birth certificate Satish is mentioned as santosh....so...now I want to correct birth certificate for making my passport.....please help me...what I do...for above situation...

Unregistered
    My daughter was born in Mumbai in 1992 and Certificate of Birth was issued by Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. We moved to Goa in 2006 and our Permanent address is in Goa. We need to add two middle names to her name & surname as this was inadvertently missed at the time of the registration of births by her grandfather. Her leaving certificate that was issued from the mumbai school added my & my wife's name to her name, resulting in all the education certificates, showing the name as in the Leaving Certificate.

We now want to know the following:
    1.if we have to change her birth certfiicate to reflect the name as in the Baptism certificate, do we have to approach the Notary in Goa where we now live or in Mumbai where she was born?
    2. Do we have to publish in two reputed dailies of Goa as both the current and the Permanent addresses are of Goa?
    3. do we have to publish the same in the Official Gazette of Goa or the Official Gazzette of Maharashtra?
    4.Will The Secretary, Department of Commerce & Transport(Commerce), Maharashta accept the documents from another state?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information