+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

How to apply for SC ST OBC caste certificate from mpedistrict.gov.in

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am running my cyber cafe, many people comes every day in my shop some asked me to apply their caste certificate online through e district Madhya Pradesh website which is mpedistrict.gov.in But I do not know the process that how can I apply for schedule caste /tribes or other backward category application online, i can earn money by filling their application form so kindly tell me how to fill online application from?

Similar topics you may interested!

Unregistered
    Deepak gochar jati prmar patra

Unregistered
    Rs/440/0104/164109/2015

Unregistered
    Rs/430/0110/2199/2016

Unregistered
    where i can get the complete details to apply for certificate

Unregistered
    Rs/442/0106/47293/2015

Unregistered
    Rs/422/0104/1860/2016

How to apply for SC ST OBC caste certificate from mpedistrict.gov.in

Caste certificate is issued to those persons who belong to reserved category such as S.C, S.T and O.B.C caste. This certificate provided by the revenue department/social welfare backward classes department situated in Madhya Pradesh. According to the constitution of India, this certificate helps to remove the discrimination among the people and give equal opportunities exclusively to these minority groups. Social welfare department allow the caste validity certificate to all the lower minorities if they are eligible for it. Caste certificate provide job reservation in government sector, for students they can apply for scholarship and take admission in school, colleges for their higher education. If a person who has valid caste certificate can get all support from the government.

Madhya Pradesh Government provides the online facility to all the people of the state by which they can apply for their caste certificate .If a person who want to apply for caste certificate from Madhya Pradesh state, then he/she can visit to official website of http://mpedistrict.gov.in/ .From this website, you can register your caste certificate.

//procedure for caste certificate//

--Document require by applicant--

• Applicant needs to Self declaration certificate
    • Copy of ration card
    • Caste report form Warden/ Sarpanch/ Parshad

--Apply here for caste certificate--

http://mpedistrict.gov.in/.

Now select login type: - citizens

Enter user name

Enter password/ O.T.P

Click on "submit" button.

Check other options

1. Services: - it can provide all service to user about certificates

2. New register: - user can register here for use all given services here.

3. Manual: - it can provide all help for online services user need to check all given details here.
    --Processing time--

Within 20 working days, caste certificate is issued by the concerned department.

If applicants face any problem, so they can visit to the nearby revenue department office, Tehsil office, and registrar office and from there they can get the application form and after fill it submit this form with all supporting documents to the concerned department.

@> Submit new query in “Ask Question” section of www.examresultinfo.com and we will reply you as soon as possible.
    @> You can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible
    NOTE- Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Sonya pawar

income

original

mahesh kumar lilhare

castcertificat

My certificate

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information