+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Chcek Application Status Online on Nadakacheri Karnataka

Check Status of Application online in State Karnataka
    The Karnataka state government develop and design an online web portal which is name as Nadakacheri. It provides online service to apply for various numbers of certificates like death certificate, birth certificate, caste certificate, domicile certificate and others. It also provides several other services like check status of application, verification of certificate. If you have file any application on Nadakacheri then you can check status of your application. To check status of application you require application number which is received after submit of application. You can check your application status online on official web portal of Nadakacheri. The official web portal of Nadakacheri Karnataka is nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. You can check below given steps to check status of application. You can use this web portal at any time from any place or at any time. It provides you online grievance service. In case of any problem then you can use online grievance service.

Procedures to Check Application Status Online on Nadakacheri Karnataka
    Those who already filed any application on Nadakacheri can check their application online on official web portal f Nadakacheri Karnataka. Open official web portal of Nadakacheri Karnataka on your device or check below given link.
    Click Here for Nadakacheri Karnataka ->>> http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/
    Next click on application status link given on screen and it will take you on next page where application status can be check easily. See below given direct link.
    Click Here for Checking Status of Application Online ->>> http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ApplicationStatus.aspx
    Enter your application number / reference number and click on Status button to check your application status. It provides you complete details of your application check all details carefully. Or in case of any problem you need to visit to nearest office.

User here checks steps to check application status on Nadakacheri Karnataka. Carefully check all details and then proceed to check your application status online.

Unregistered
    I have loss the 371 Rd number how to get the Rd number plz suggest me.....

Unregistered
    RD0038550094638 check ststus

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    check my application status of 371j applied in respect of SREENIDHI.W AT NADAKACHERI, BELLARY REF. NO. RD0038181292032
    Hello Guest User,

Here I am providing you print copy of your certificate. If you want to download it please visit to the http://164.100.133.30/nkcv/ page and enter your certificate number after which you can get the soft copy of it.

Name:  CV.jpg
Views: 10226
Size:  870.0 KB

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered
    Rd003983038703 search my application form details here

Unregistered
    looking to get the verification details of my certificate.

Unregistered
    can we take printout of our certificate through the official website.

Unregistered
    Please check the status of 371j application
    RD0039089021088 and RD0039089021089

Unregistered
    Please check RD0039089021088 and RD0039089021089

Unregistered
    Please inform the status of 371j status
    Of RD0039089021088
    And RD0039089021089

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in