== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    When I will get RD0039091056747 ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸಿದೆ /Application Received.

Unregistered
    RD0038011036868 please check my 371j status

Manjunath hunagund
    Rd0039196038536

Check Status of application through Nadakacheri, Karnataka

Application Status Check Through Nada Kacheri, Karnataka
    The Nadakachjeri is website of government of Karnataka which is introduced to provide online service to all citizens of state. This web portal is developed to provide better and efficient services to all toxins. It provides online application for applying for several certificates like income certificate, birth certificate, death certificate, caste certificate and other. You can also downward application form in pdf form for applying for required services. It provides several services options to citizens. You can access to this portal at any time or from any place but you only require internet connection. Tit help in saving time and orifice fast result. You can also check status of application here. You require reference / application number which is given on acknowledge slip received after submit of application. Here you can verify your certificate or authentication of your certificate that it is correct or not. You do not visit to office again and again to check status of your application. It provides all contents on two languages as English and Kannad language. Those who have filed any application to Nadakacheri can check status of application. Here check steps to be follow to check status of application.

Procedures to Check Status of Application: -
    Applicant if you have filed application for any certificate to Nadakacheri can check status of application easily here. You have to open official website of Nadakacheri, Karnataka.
    Click Here for Nadakacheri, Karnataka ->>> http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/
    Now click on Check Status of Application option given here, it will redirect you one next page to check status of application.
    Click Here to Check Status of Application ->>> http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ApplicationStatus.aspx
    Enter your Acknowledge Number here and then click on Status button. If enter wrong acknowledge number then click on clear button.

After that you will be able to check status of your application. If no details are found then contact to office in which application is submitted.

Citizens here check steps to be followed to check status of application in Karnataka state through Nadakacheri, Karnataka.
    Thanks & Regards
    Vipin Tyagi

Unregistered
    Pavitra Dummadri RD0038440384585

Plz check and revert me back with application status.

Thank you.

Unregistered
    RD008001062588 please Chek my certificate

Unregistered
    Rd0038181366447

Unregistered
    Rd0038537080285 let me know the status online

Gayathri k.
    We will getting RD0038455102561
    And RD0038455102559

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter