+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 32

Thread: How to check online status of bhamashah card in Rajasthan

Sir mera bhamasha cardko online karwane
    ki karpakare dannywad

Surender kumar
    What i have to do for new registration?

Bhamashah Card is a scheme introduced by the Government of Rajasthan to transfer financial and non-financial benefits of government yojana directly to women recipients in a transparent way. The scheme was inaugurated by Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on 15th August 2014. This scheme of empowering women in the state of Rajasthan was named after the great general Bhama Shah who lived during the time period of 1542 to 1600. Bhama Shah was well known as the great general, effective minister and also the close and trustable aids for the ruler Maharana Pratap.

To apply for new Bhamashah Card, the applicant needs to visit the official website of Bhamashah Yojana, Govt of Rajasthan. The link is mentioned below.
    After clicking the above link, a web homepage of Bhamashah Yojana will open. Then follow the given simple steps to complete the process.

1. On the web page, select the “Apply Online” option and then click on it.
    2. Next, fill the online application carefully and fill all mandatory details to avoid inconvenience.
    3. First fill the Citizens Registration section like Applicant’s Name, Date of Birth, Residence Address, Family Information and Contact Details etc.
    4. Then upload the required supporting documents as per given instruction in the registration form.
    5. After filling the form, the applicant gets the Acknowledgement Receipt which is proof of the Registration.
    6. Now fill the online application form and submit it after that get the printout for further assistance.

Users, here we provided the complete process of How to Apply for Bhamashah Yojana Card in Rajasthan State. If you have any query related this post then submit your comment below or leave it at “Ask Question” section. Thanks for visiting our website Exam Result Info, stay tuned for more updates.
    If you have any query please submit your comment below or leave it in "Ask Question" section.

Thanks & Regards
    Ankit Tiwari
    Support Team
    ClueMatrix India Pvt. Ltd.

sir g mere pass bhamashah h to bhe free hospital me jach nahi ho rahi h

Hello my appliad bhamashah card before 2 year ago i am living in mandawa my name is arvind kumar from jhunjhunu in mandawa word no.18

it's a long time now and my card is not provided to me.

where i can find my card through my name?

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 32

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information