== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Please help me download my 10th marksheet

Obtain 10th & 12th Mark-sheet (Certificate) from the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board- Application Form

Dear Guest User,

A candidate who lost his/her 10th & 12th Marksheet may obtain duplicate
    mark sheet by filling an application with prescribed fees. But first, the candidate should make a FIR from the area they have lost it. Please let us know which board have you passed. So that we can able to give you the proper details to obtain duplicate 10th Marksheet. Here we are providing you the details of Karnataka Secondary Board.

The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board came
    into existence in the year of 1966. It has been conducting SSLC and other examinations. Every year lakhs of students are appearing for the SSLC examinations. The board has an official website to improve the communication to the student of Karnataka. It is designed and hosted by National Informatic Centre (NIC) and content provided by KSEE Board. The student can get notification related exams and results, apart from this they can check online Result, download Question Papers/Answers Key, download various of Application Forms, Application for duplicate marks card, NEFT Challan etc through using this web portal.

Click here to download the “Application Form” for getting duplicate Marksheet of 10th or 12th (Karnataka Board).
    After download the application form, please fill it up with correct details like your name, father’s name, roll number, address, school name, the
    reason of obtaining duplicate mark sheet (Loss/Theft/Mutilation) and affix your passport size photograph in prescribed place and attached the relevant documents. Then submit it with prescribed fees to the concerned department and also collect the acknowledgment receipt for further assistance. Your mark sheet will be issued after two weeks from the date of receipt of application form.

For more details, Kindly visit the official web portal of Secondary Education Examination Board, Karnataka State through the given link below.
    Click here for the link>>>http://164.100.80.110/kseeb/index.asp
    If you have any query please submit your comment below or leave it in "Ask Question" section.

Thanks & Regards
    Ankit Tiwari
    Support Team
    ClueMatrix India Pvt. Ltd.
    www.cluematrix.com

Unregistered
    My name is Suresh GS, I lost my sslc marks card in bangalore, please tell how we can get duplicate marks card

Unregistered
    Hi... u can go to the sslc board.. which is located in malleshwaram 6th block.. go to 3rd floor.. with in 30 days u will get.. thank u

Unregistered
    They I'll ask any document or register num

Unregistered
    Hi this Chetan I have lost my 10th marks sheet request u to kindly suggest me how to get my Mark sheet on urgent basis

Unregistered
    Hi my self Mohammed junaid I have been lost my sslc marks how to get duplicate marks card help me please

Unregistered
    I have lost my sslc marks card plz help me

Unregistered
    Hi myself Mary Priya A from bangalore. I studied in Bantwal in Modankappu Karnataka. I lost my sslc marks sheet so could you tell how soon can i get this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information