+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 116 1 ... LastLast

Change Mobile Number in e-Bharat Gas Booking

Change Mobile Number in e-Bharat Gas Booking

The Bharat gas can provide a gas connection to 30 million homes. It can be introduced in 1955 by the erstwhile Burmah as brand name Burshane. In India, the liquefied petroleum gas is provided by the Bharat gas. They can provide a gas connection in rural, urban, industrial area at a low price and their quality is better than other. They can provide piped L.P.G gas to the multi-storied buildings and it can be used in metal cutting. They can provide online services to its consumer. The website of E Bharat gas can provide services to the user for correction or updating in mobile number, value-added services, and give feedback about the gas coercion and refills. The Bharat gas can provide distributes list for new connections to be users. Some products such as gas pipes, cylinders, Chula are also provided by the distributors of Gas Company.
    The consumer can online apply for a refill of gas cylinders and other methods like S.M.S, IVRS are helping for gas bookings.

Procedure for update landline number for gas booking

You need to visit the official website of Bharat gas check this
    Name:  Bharat Online Gas Booking Service.jpg
Views: 980
Size:  257.3 KB
    Now you can see the options name UPDATE Landline /Mobile click on this link for application forms.

Enter details in these forms

1. Enter consumer number which is mention on gas book
    2. Enter consumer name: - title, last name, first name, middle name
    3. Enter mobile number: - it is used in I.V.R.S, S.M.S, and mobile application and receives Bharat gas alerts
    4. Enter landline number: - it can be used for I.V.R.S to refill the gas cylinders

Make signatures in this form before submitting.

It can be submitted to Bharat gas distributor on your area.

For frequently asked questions check this link it can provide you with all the information

If you have any query calls on this toll-free number: - 1800 233 3555
    It is available all across the country 24 x 7
    The call center and I.V.R.S service is available between 8 am to 8 pm

Dear guest, we can provide you procedure for update mobile number in Bharat gas. You can download the application form here and fill the correct entries in this website. Submit this application form in your nearest Bharat gas distributor. If you found any query call on a toll-free number.

@> Submit your query in Ask Question section and get live help from me now.
    @> For more help send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com and get help through chat team now.

Unregistered
    My mobile forget and change the no.

Unregistered
    mere SIM ka problem hai O band gira hai to muze mobile no. change karvana hai. how to Change Mobile Number in e-Bharat Gas Booking

| Reply by Team Member |
    Dear User,
    If you forget your registered Mobile Number in e-Bharat Gas Service or you have changed your number is permanently then don't worry. You can easily update it by filing an application in prescribed form. All you have to visit the official website of e-Bharat Gas Portal and download the application form. The link is mentioned below.
    Click Here ==> https://www.ebharatgas.com/ebharat/forHome/home.html

Regards,
    ERI Team

Unregistered
    My customer no 22645 my old mobile no 9403834657 to change new mo no 9405259330

Unregistered
    My consumer no 59248080 my old no 8876592429 my new no 8403829780

juber ahmed
    hello I want to know the process of change my mobile number at ebharatgas my details are following consumer no 59248080 my old no 8876592429 my new no 8403829780

| Reply by Team Member |

Dear Guest User,
    You can easily change/update your Mobile Number for e-Bharat Gas Booking, in case you have permanently changed your number. All you have to visit the official website of e-Bharat Gas Service Portal through the given below link.
    Click Here ==> https://www.ebharatgas.com/ebharat/forHome/home.html
    Here download the prescribed application form and then submit it to the nearest e-Bharat Gas Agency/Distributor Office. Once they approved your application, your Mobile Number will be updated soon.

Regards,
    ERI Team

Unregistered
    I also want to change my contact number

Unregistered
    Mera Mobile no change karna hai consumer nob 59248080 consumer name juber Ahmed new booking nob 8403829780 cap code 185831

Dear user. please check this post link

http://www.examresultinfo.com/threads/218688/#2
    read all information given here and visit on given link.

@> Submit your query in Ask Question section and get live help from me now.
    @> For more help send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com and get help through chat team now.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information