== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
    Unregistered

Unregistered
    Appliction for inter cast marrige

Inter cast marriage benefits in Bihar

Bihar state provide the financial benefits to all the inter cast marriage couples of a state who belongs to poor and weaker section. Applicants can get the financial benefits from the social welfare department. State government provide the online facility to all the citizens by which they can get all the information about the inter cast marriage benefits. Users can visit to the official website of their state’s social welfare department .It can provide all the details of inter cast marriage benefits. Ministry of social justice and empowerment, Government of India provide the incentive award of Rs 2.5 Lakh to the selected inter cast marriage couples. The Bihar state’s government provide the financial assistance of Rs 50,000/- to all the couple engaged in the inter cast marriage. Government give the incentive to encourage of these couples in a society. Couples can get the amount of Rs 20,000/- through cheque and Rs 25,000/- through national postal saving (NPS) scheme also known as indira vikas patra. Applicants who want to take the incentive can apply to visit the social welfare department. Here we provide the procedure to apply for inter caste inter caste marriage incentives in Bihar, so check all the details and then apply for it.

Step by step procedures to apply for inter caste marriage incentives:-

Step 1—
    Applicants need to visit to the nearest local Taluk office or social welfare department office and get the application form for applying the inter cast marriage incentive.

Step 2—
    After getting the application form, applicants need to fill the form with correct information and must attach all the required documents in it. Read the document list to be given below.

List of Required documents:-
    * Identity proof of bride and bridegroom like voter id/ passport/ PAN card, etc
    * Residence proof of both husband and wife like voter id/ ration card/ passport/ electricity bill, etc
    * Income certificate proof of both bride and bridegroom
    * Proof of caste certificate of couples.
    * Front page copy of Bank passbook of both husband and wife
    * One joint photograph of couple for submitting at the time of registration process.

Step 3—
    After attaching all the documents, Applicants need to submit the application form along with all documents to the Taluk office or social welfare department.

Step 4—
    After collecting your all documents and verification, department will give approval for incentive fund and applicants will be able to get the fund in their account.

Click here for more details>>
    http://socialwelfare.bih.nic.in/
    Here applicants can get contact details of the department and can contact to the concerned officer about the inter caste marriage incentives.

@> Submit new query in “Ask Question” section of www.examresultinfo.com and we will reply you as soon as possible.
    @> You can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible
    NOTE- Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered
    How to apply for intercaste marriage fund

navinkumar2608@gmail.com

Navin kumar

Sir mai bhi inter caste mairage kiya hu

Unregistered
    Sir me adar cast marriage keya hai me haryana he hun or ladke bhair se hi to me kha se apply karun me rajput hun or ladke kurme hai

Unregistered
    Sir maine inter cast marriage kiya hu

Unregistered

Inter-caste Marriage Benefits

Hi sir, me Sunil Mandal
    Sir mera sadi ko 3/sal hogye hi me Hindu hu or Meri wife Muslim kiya karna Hoga sir plz help me

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information