+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    HOW TO APPLY FOR CHANGING NAME IN LEARNER DRIVING LICENSE

Driving license is a very important and legal document. Driving license is necessary, if a person wants to drive a vehicle in any public state. Then he / she first have to get driving license. Driving license is also acts as an identity card of a person. In some countries, driving license is used as an identity card of a person because there is no other card is issued for person’s identity like in India ( in India , voter id card is issued for a person’s identity and to know its nation ). As per motor vehicle act 1988, a driving license is necessary to drive a vehicle on public places. You can apply for driving license at your nearest regional transport or motor vehicles inspector’s place.
    In India, minimum age for applying driving license is 18 years but in some countries it is below 18 years like 16 years, 17 years. For driving transport, minimum age should be 20 years. For getting driving license, fist he should get learner license. The government provides us so many services through which we can make our life easy. We can see this driving license, our government provides us facilities through which we can apply online also for learner license, permanent driving license, international driving license.
    Driving license is a proof that the person holding it has the authority and ability to drive a vehicle in public place. A driving license is of two types: (a) learner license, (b) permanent driving license. Learner driving license is valid for 6 months in every state then it every person has to get the permanent driving license .for permanent driving license, first you have to submit your old learner license.

PROCEDURES FOR CHANGING NAME IN LEARNER LICENSE

@. First step: you have to take form for changing name from the department.
    @. Second step: pay necessary fee to be asked.
    @. Third step: attach all the documents which are mentioned below.
    @. Forth step: paste your passport size photograph on the form.
    @. Fifth step: give your signature at the bottom of the form.
    @. Sixth step: after all the above steps submit the form.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

1. A copy for an identity proof in which your correct name is mentioned. any of the below given document :

Voter ID card
    Passport
    Ration card
    School leaving certificate
    Birth certificate

1. A copy for age proof , any of the below given document :

Birth certificate
    Voter ID card
    Passport

1. A copy for address proof , any of the below given document :

Electricity bill
    Ration card
    Passport
    Telephone bill

1. passport size passport

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
    Here we have provide you all the possible procedures, if you are not satisfied then you can go to the official website of the transport department, Aadhara Pradesh .

1. When you submit the form for changing name in learner license then also take hard copy with you.
    2. The transport department of state provides you all the application forms.
    3. Fill the carefully, don’t fill any wrong information otherwise your form is rejected.

Unregistered
    Good morning sir
    I am anitha rompell. My llr no: LLRTS3072732016. now I am booking driving slot . I entered llr no my details displayed on screen but gender is male. How to change my gender, male to female.

Unregistered
    Good morning,
    I got LLR for light motor vehicle non transport class type by mistake i have applied for it but i need license for motor cycle without gear class ,Can i add this( Motor vehicle without gear ) vehicle class to my existing LLR ? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    hey, i need to make correction in my blood group section from a+ to o+.
    it ws done by mistake. in my learning drivving license.
    please help, please. :'(

Correction in Learner License, Step By Step Procedures, Required Documents, Fee Charges, Where to Submit Form

Application for Correction in Leaner License
    Learner license is a document which is required to dive a vehicle on public places or road. It is legal document which is required by every user to drive a vehicle on road. If there is any mistake or wrong details are filled in leaner license then they need to apply for correction in leaner license. They need to take application form first and attach some documents to be required. User can avail application form from any transport office of your region or can be download form from transport department official portal. The transport department of every state has their own web portal through which they provide online services to peoples. Users can fill online application or can download form in pdf form so as to apply in manual mode. After you take application form you will need to fill all details correctly in form. No detail is to be wrong in form otherwise your application will be rejected. The transport department provide service of correction of leaner license. In India, the age limit for applying for driving license is 18 years. As per rules of the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 no one can apply for driving license have to attain minimum age of 18 years. The learner license is valid for six months from date of issue of license. After applying for learner license user can apply for permanent driving license. Most of user want online service as it save their time and provide result in short time. In case of any problem users can use contact details of transport office. You can also check list of frequently asked questions and get solution of your queries. They need to check all details as steps to be follow, documents required, fee charges, where form is submit and form. The transport department also provide several other services. They need to check all details carefully and then apply for required details. The driving license is used as an identity proof of a person, and as an address proof of a person. Here we were going to provide you details about how to apply for correction of learner license. Check all details first and then apply for service.

Steps for Applying for Correction in Learner License
    The steps to be follow for applying for correction in learner license are given below. Check all steps are given below.

Take application form of correction in learner license from concerned office or download from official portal.

Next you need to affix all required documents with all correct and true details. The details to be filled in form needs to be correct in all respect.

After completing all above procedures, you need to submit application form along with all documents to the concerned office.

Next you will receive a receipt which mentions an application number which is required for future reference. Keep it safely till leaner license is received after correction.

Documents to be Required
    At the time of applying for correction in learner license user need to fill application form and with form user needs to attach documents. Check list of document to be required at the time of applying for correction in leaner license are as follows:

1. Application form Correction in Leaner License
    2. Identity Proof (voter id card / adhaar card / ration card /PAN card)
    3. Address Proof (telephone bill / water bill / passport / gas connection receipt / electricity bill / bank passbook)
    4. Learner License Original
    5. Age Proof (birth certificate / passport / mark sheet)
    6. Recent passport size photograph

Fee Charges
    At the time of filing application of correction in leaner license user need to pay prescribed fee charges at the cash counter of RTO office. The fee charges are to be paid in cash only.

Where to Submit Form
    Form of correction in leaner license is to be submitted by applicant to the Regional Transport office of your jurisdiction along with documents. Next you will receive a receipt after verification of documents and application form.

Delivery Period
    Learner license after correction will be delivered to the applicant within one week from date of submission of form. Applicant needs to visit in person in the office where form is submit.

Important Instructions
    At the time of applying for correction in learner license user first you need to check below given instructions:

1. All details in application form are to be correct and true. If any details are found wrong then form is rejected.
    2. At the time of submission of form take hard copy of documents with you.
    3. Do not provide your any personal information to any other person. They may misuse your personal information.
    4. User you will receive a receipt after submit of form which help in checking status of application and to receive learner license after correction.

Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting on our website. We work 24/7 to give you best services, if you are satisfy /like by your answer, then please give your support.

Unregistered
    same problem here also

Unregistered
    I apply for light motor vehicle and transport motor vehicle but as per rule dirct transport license not get
    But i paid fees for that tape of licence so I edit this form or not? ?
    Plz suggest me how edit this form

Unregistered
    side konti ahe llr correction chi ani ks karaych te sanga

Unregistered
    Sir i applied for LLR in online but in printout form i got blank space near education qualification, whether it's not problem ..Or it's mandatory..??

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information