+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.agguj.cag.gov.in AG Gujarat Online GPF Balance Status Statement Missing Credit and Debit Details Accountant General Login Page

www.agguj.cag.gov.in AG Gujarat Online GPF Balance Status Statement Missing Credit and Debit Details Accountant General Login Page

Employees who are working with government of Gujarat has provided various kinds of facilities by the state govt. If you are working with any of dept in state in that case you are able to get the benefits one of the parts as General Provident Fund GPF (सामान्य भविष्य निधि जीपीएफ) and Pension (पेंशन). The GPF is an account where every employee saves their money for their future and used that while the time of emergency or in retirement. The State Govt of Gujarat and Finance Department of Gujarat have provided various kinds of facilities with GPF accounts. Nowadays in the time of internet and growing online IT industry the state govt has also build the website to get the GPF account information to their employees online. These all process online and offline for GPF and pension conduct, maintain and provided by the state govt Accountant General Departments in various levels.

As per the report of 2011 Census literacy ratio in Gujarat was approximately 80% in which the more than 60% population works for the various govt department of Gujarat state. Also most of 90% population belongs to Hindu and rest of 10% belongs to other religious. However the state was established in 1st of the month May in year of 1960 with the capital of Gandhinagar. The state has biggest city as Ahmedabad and total 33 districts comes under the governance of Gujarat. In the population the state has 10th number in India and in area 7th place.

Here we are providing you information about the accountant general of Gujarat, GPF and pension related information for all the Gujarat state under govt working employees.

About Accountant General Gujarat AG (महालेखाकार गुजरात)
    The Accountants General Gujarat (महालेखाकार गुजरात) is the part of under Supreme Audit Institution of India (भारत के सुप्रीम ऑडिट इंस्टीट्यूशन) which has parts in AG Ahmedabad and AG (A&E) Rajkot. The SAI India is the organization who handles and maintains all kinds of finance related works in whole country and provide the information regarding to the public finance and governance. The AG (Accountant General) is a one of part for this.

Principal Accountant General Ahmedabad Gujarat (प्रधान महालेखाकार अहमदाबाद गुजरात)
    The Principal Accountant General PAG Ahmedabad Gujarat works under the Comptroller and Auditor General of India CAG (भारत के नियंत्रक और महालेखा परीक्षक) and handles all kinds of works related to audit and accounts for state government. The department handles all the finance, economic and revenue sector audit in state. Mainly you can say in short and easy language the PAG Ahmedabad is a department who lookup the all kinds of audit works for Gujarat state govt and provides their services only for organizations / companies. More information is available in AG Gujarat official website www.agguj.cag.gov.in of section of www.paggujarat.nic.in page.

About Accountant General Rajkot (महालेखाकार राजकोट)
    The department is established in 15th of April Month in 1953 year as the Office of the Comptroller of Saurashtra (सौराष्ट्र के नियंत्रक के कार्यालय) but in March year 1984 it had made own branch as AG in Rajkot. The mainly work of this department is to handle and maintain the works of General and Social Sectors and provides the audit facility to the small scale. You can read more about the AG (A&E) Rajkot in official website of www.agguj.cag.gov.in in section of http://www.agguj.cag.gov.in/agrajkot_index.aspx page.

How to Check General Provident Fund GPF in Gujarat AG Official Website (गुजरात एजी की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट में सामान्य भविष्य निधि जीपीएफ की जाँच)
    To check your GPF account details you need to take some steps as per the below given details. First you will have to go on the official website of AG Gujarat.

=> First go to the page of http://www.agguj.cag.gov.in/agrajkot_index.aspx where you will get the option of GPF where you need to select the page of GPF Status.

=> After that you will get the http://www.agguj.cag.gov.in/gpfstatus.aspx page where you need to first select the option what you want to check. There are three options are available on the page Balance Details, Missing Credits and Debit Items. Select one of them which you want to know about your GPF account of Gujarat state through the AG Gujarat page.

=> In the other step you will have to select your GPF SERIES from drop down menu and then need to fill your GPF Number.

=> In the last step select the Financial Year for which you want to check your balance status, missing credits or Debit Items.

After filing all these above mention information you need to enter security captcha code and click the option of Show Status. Along with these you can download various forms from the official website of AG Gujarat department regarding to your GPF. See the process to download application form for various purposes.

Download Application Forms

More application form you can get through the http://www.agguj.cag.gov.in/formsdownload.aspx page.

If you want more help then reply after this post or can send your question in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

when i can apply for new gpf account i had done my 10 months in service with Energy and Petro Chemicals Department Gujarat

the dept provides you gpf number and pin when you will complete minimum your one year with state govt of Gujarat service.

sir i got wrong user name and password where will get right id and pass to login for my gpf account.

in which dept you are working right now sir?

i am working in Food and Civil Supplies Department gujarat state.

then i will suggest you to follow with your HR and send your one application in ag gujarat.

gpf balance

Gpf no.12635 goverment of gujarat

name. Shankarbhai c. Tandel

Gpf balance enquiry

Gpf a/c no.agral/guj/13825 shethe dhansukhbhai ramanlal

My a/c no.agrl/guj/13825 please my a/c balance march-2013 to feb-2014

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information