+ Reply + Post New Thread
    Unregistered

Forgot registration id and password for Employment Exchange in New Delhi

I have forgotten my registration id and password too.. and now am not being able to get a new registration id and password.. is it possible to recover both id and password.. pls suggest something. tell me the way to get back Forgot registration id and password for Employment Exchange in New Delhi

Similar topics you may interested!

change password in employment exchange in new delhi

Employment exchange is a portal where job seekers and employers both can register in this portal it can help to people to find the best job. It can give them better opportunity to job seekers who can find the jobs. For updates from employment exchange candidate need to register in this portal. The directorate of employment govt. of NCT of Delhi can register candidate in this site. They can update their profile; add skills, experience and languages. You can also recover your password in this website. The entire new user who can register in this site can get information on their mobile no and e mail id. These registrations can candidates to develop their skills and enhance their knowledge. The govt. can provide special benefits and training to the students. They can provide them job related information and interview to them. Many of candidates are register on it. And get their dream jobs. This portal is for both skilled and non skilled candidates. All are able to register in this website. They can get equal opportunity of work. Employers who are working they are also able to register in this site.

Procedure for recover password or user name:-

You need to go to the official site of the employment exchange.

Now click on job seekers login or you may follow this link

Now click on forgot password or go to this link

Now in this section you can see the RESET PASSWORD window

• You need to enter your registration id. Without this you can’t reset you password.
    • Enter your first name
    • Enter your father’s name.
    • Now enter your date of birth.
    • And press the submit button.
    • Now you can reset you password.

Please check your mobile for message of password or e mail id.

@> Submit your query in Ask Question section and get live help from me now.
    @> For more help send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com and get help through chat team now.

Unregistered

I have forgotten my registration id and password too.. and now am not being able to get a new registration id and password.. is it possible to recover both id and password.. pls suggest something. tell me the way to get back Forgot registration id and password for Employment Exchange in New Delhi.

Pranay Babu

Question How to get my registration id & password of delhi employment exchange

I have forgotten my registration id and password too.. and now am not being able to get a new registration id and password.. is it possible to recover both id and password.. pls suggest something. tell me the way to get back Forgot registration id and password for Employment Exchange in New Delhi.

Unregistered
    How to get my registration id & password of delhi employment exchange

neeraj kumar dubey
    rajpati dubey

Shaharam MA

Missing my employment registration card

Please renew my registration I'd

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information