+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Hi,

As you have completed your studies from JNTU Kakinada and lost your Original Degree, it is possible to collect your duplicate certificates from JNTU.

Go to the JNTU University and go to the Administration counter and ask for the from to apply for duplicate certificate.

You have to carry your FIR registered from the nearest police station where you lost your certificates.

Get the Declaration from the college where you have studied.

Submit the FIR, declaration given by college (with College Stamp on it) and fill the form given by the JNTU and pay the challan for it.

You will be given with acknowledge receipt. You can use this for future tracking of your status.

You will get the certificates by post to your permanent residence.

If any queries, kindly let us know.

Regards,
    ERI Team

Unregistered
    Is there any Application form available to get duplicates of CMM and Provisional certificates ?

Unregistered
    Is there any Application form available to get duplicates of CMM and Provisional certificates on online ?

Unregistered
    hi sir in how many days they will take for sending certificates and how much cost for each marks memo(I-Sem to III-1 Sem). Is there any online process for this.

Unregistered
    Sir how much amount to get duplicate od from jntu.

Unregistered
    hai sir, i lost my b.tech provisional certificate.. Please tell me the procedure to apply for duplicate pc.. And how much amount will i pay sir

Unregistered
    Can i get Original Degree
    If yes . . . how to apply???
    . . . i ' m sumalika, completed btech in 2012 in
    andhra pradesh and my college is affiliated to
    jntu Hyderaba, I have applied for od in feb 2012 but still am not recieve the od so am went to the jntuh and asked for od ..but they said its not return to the jntu..so yesterday am went to karimnagar head post office they said to me only three months data available in there system..they said to put complaint to get od but i want a ems reciept for put complaint...so what is the procedure to get my od
    Waiting for your suggestions. . . .

Unregistered
    sir how many days it will take to get od from jntu kakinada

Unregistered
    sir i completed my b.tech in 2014,as per notifiction 2015 i applied for OD.how many days it will take to get by post.
    plz reply as early as possible.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information