+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    hai sir, i lost my b.tech CMM 2009 passedout . Please tell me the procedure to apply for duplicate CMM.. And how much amount will i pay for fasttrack ,how many days it will take to get by post.

Unregistered
    Hello,

I have completed my B.tech in the year of 2012 JNTU hyderabad university.i applied for my OD in college.JNTU sent by my OD through courier.but no one contacted me for that OD.i went for for JNTU,they said my OD was not Returned to JNTU.The tracking num is not existed in courier.who is responsible for this issue and how can i proceed further on this.please give me some idea and the process.please respond quickly.

Regards,
    Siva(9700317142)

Unregistered
    will the duplicate marks memos be same as original memos.. kindly rply soon if knwn

Unregistered
    how much amount will be taken for applying duplicate od

Unregistered
    Sir i lossed by b.tech od cmm and marks list and our college has been closed what should i want to do for further process

Unregistered
    in how many days they will provide migration certficate ....? i was applied in online....can anyone know?

Unregistered
    Hi Sir, I lost My PC and CMM..how can I get again my PC and cmm

Unregistered
    Hii sir,
    I am Srinivas 2015 passed out l lose my original degree how to get my certificate please tell me sir

Unregistered
    Hii sir,
    I am Srinivas 2015 passed out l lose my original degree how to get my certificate please tell me sir

Unregistered
    Can I use jntuk kakinada duplicate od in government purpose ..Please tell me

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information