== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    mohammad furkan

online renew of driving licence in M.P

Renewal of Driving License in MP Madhya Pradesh Online Application

The driving license is the most important documents which are used to drive a vehicle. For issue of new license, name correction in linkage and renewable of license person can go to the online portal of Madhya Pradesh transport department. In this many of services are in one portal. Any services like registrations of vehicle, license appointment, online renew of vehicle registered certificate and many more. In this many of other useful website links are available like e sewa, e auctions etc. Now license holder can apply for these services online or offline both the ways. They can take appointment for renew license, apply for new license. There are two type of license one is learner or other is permanent license. Booth can be use in driving.
    The learner license is use for to learn the motor vehicle driving and permanent license is used for to drive the vehicle after given the driving test. The license holder person needs to carry the license when he drives the any vehicle like four wheelers or two wheelers. And follow all the rules while driving the vehicle on public place. The license is renewing in grace period of 30 days with in the expiry date. You can renew license after the date 5 years. Then license holder can give test again for license.

Procedure for renew of driving license online

For this you need to visit to the official website of Madhya Pradesh transport department

Form 9 is used for apply for renew of driving license

Fees for renewable license are rs. 250 for all vehicles.

For online procedure
    you need to click on online service link
    In this you need to click on license appointment and application or you may click on this link

Now you can see the driving license renewable click on renewable or this link

Now in this you need to be enter your driving license number
    And enter date of birth and click on apply button for further process
    Now follow all the procedure for renew of driving license then take your receipt after this procedure

For more information you may call on this numbers this is helpline number.

Call center of transport department Madhya Pradesh
    Transport Department has functional Call Center.
    You can contact call center for any query.
    Phone: 0751-2621926, 2423113, 2423105
    Email: care.mptransport@gmail.com

@> Submit your query in Ask Question section and get live help from me now.
    @> For more help send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com and get help through chat team now.

Unregistered
    My driving licence is valid till Feb 12, 2017. Pl let me know:-
    A) how to renew online
    B) fee for renewal & specimen of form for renewal
    C) documents required to be submitted a/w Application online
    D) can I collect DL personally after renewal or will it be dispatched by post to my address
    My email : siddiq.faruqi@gmail.com

Unregistered
    MY DRIVING LICENCE IS VALID UPTO 30 MAY 2017. it is 20 year old. it was issued in 1984.
    Please tell me how I renew my license.

Unregistered
    Renewal license lmv charges

Fahim
    Sir
    My license has expired in Jan 2017. I am working abroad, shall return home country on mid Jun. Kindly let me know the procedure to renew the license.
    सर
    मेरा लाइसेंस १ January २०१७ को एक्सपायर हो गया हे , में अभी विदेश में काम कर रहा हूँ और २०-२२ जून तक हे वापस स्वदेश आ पाउँगा, कृपा कर बताये की इसको ऑन लाइन renew कैसे किया जा सकता हे
    धन्यवाद

Unregistered
    sir
    my name is Anil Kumar my licence no.MP09N-2016-0244156 this licence is expire 01-05-17 . i am busy to line order duty my job in 15th Bn-saf Indore .Kindly let me know the procedure to renew the license.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    mpo4r-2013-0261772 CHECK THE LICENSE STATUS IN WEBSITE.

Unregistered
    वेलिडीटी लाइसेंस की कैसे पता कर सकते हैं।

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information