== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Hi, there are some terms and conditions before changing the name if you are selling or buying any property only on that case you can change the name or death of the owner, division of property with your family. You may have to show one of proof from these so that they can change the owner name.

Unregistered
    If you didn’t get your mutation report in 45 days through using the kiosk software then go to the Taluk office and ask to the authorized person for it.

Unregistered
    Contact to your taluk officer if he is not working correctly then file a compliant against him to the head office of Bhoomi Karnataka.

Unregistered
    Umaraj 331. HOW CAN I CHECK THE COMPLETE LAND DETAILS OF OWNER NAME CHANGE IN THE PROPERTY PAPERS.

kodalli hobali
    Kanakapura bloomi pahani.

Unregistered
    I have kamalapur time no. 2 Village map. Dist. & taluka Gulbarga.
    For survey of railway Gulbarga bidar new BG line.

Unregistered
    Keshav Murthy I am from Karnataka, I am looking for my mutation details

Unregistered
    How can we do online mutation form bhoomi software

Unregistered
    Hai Bhoomi Team,
    In the year 1999 my fathere have purchased a land in vellore village on his own. And due to some financial issues it was nnot registered in the same in year, and it is registered in ther year Oct-2015. And in the year 2001 my father along with family have shifted the hyderabad city. nad from 2001 to till date that perticular land agriculture and maintenance is taken ccare my father's younger borther. after the registration in Oct-2015 when we applied for pahani's of that registered lan we came to know that my fathers younger brother name was updated in pahani's and for this reason pahani's are not released on my name. And my fathers younger brithere is asking for share in that land... Can any one help me out in this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information