== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
    How to fill Online application of Ration card in Bihar state

Ration card is a important document which is issued by the government to the citizens to purchase essentials commodities. It is useful tool for identification. It can be issue by authority public distribution system which helps to people to buy essential commodities which can be use in daily life. It can be give to weak people who can buy these products and save money by purchasing like cereals, food grains, kerosene oils and other product at lower price. It can also help people to get their residency proof, in getting new LGP connection and other useful documents. It can be issue on the basic of their annual incomes of the applier. Online procedure makes these steps easy.
    There are poverty line divided by three lines under the below line Annapurna/Antyodaya card, above poverty line . all the citizens can apply online for the ration card.

Online procedure for applying to the ration card

Steps are:-
    1. Go to the govt. of Bihar official portal link is here https://www.bihar.gov.in/user
    2. enter user name and passwords
    3. then you can download the application form for apply for the ration card.
    4. Then select the e-service option to fill the application form different options are

• Fill the user name
    • Then enter your password for login
    • Now check the security code image verify it
    • Then fill in its column
    • Then click on submit button.

5. Now apply for ration card.

If you can apply first time and you have no account click on this link https://www.bihar.gov.in/user/register enter all the details and get register

• Enter your name first name, middle name and last name.
    • Enter user name for login
    • Enter password which can protect your account .
    • Enter e-mail address
    • Also mention date of birth, age , mobile no.
    • Then a id proof and id proof number.

Then it can ask a security question answer it.
    Now enter your address details like districts, circle, panchayat, ward/village/area, post office, and pin no.., state.

It can ask you to select user account type. Select it as general or as your need check it.

Now enter on create new user account button and click it.

now your can collect your ration card allot number.

Documents to be submitted at the time of application.

Photo of head of the family (passport size)
    If you have previous ration card it would be needed at time of submission of form
    The procedure of New ration card will be issued will be in 15 days in Bihar state under government and department of food and consumer protection.

You can also check the application status by click this link https://www.bihar.gov.in/user/login?...tion=node/1588 as you see here.

Unregistered
    Sir Aapse nivedan hai ki online ration card apply seva Janganna suchi ke Adhar par hame uplabdh karate kyu offline karne wale kewal Apne Admi ka hi kam karte hai iske liye Abhari rahunga

nitishgautam
    hello I am Nitish gautam I want to get online application for new ration card in Bihar

Unregistered
    Sir i have no rationcard i apply online form pls tell me how can apply

Unregistered
    Sir mujhe ration card online apply kr na hai koi site ka naam bta dije sir

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information