+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 55 1 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Income & Caste Certificate Status Check in Karnataka

please approval my caste and income certificate. give me the details of status for my certificate number no rd0039286136857 in Karnataka.

»»»»»»| Reply by Team Member |««««««

Dear Guest User,
    You can check the details of your Caste & Income Certificate and also verify it via online. All you have to visit the official website of Karnataka Sakala Service Portal through the given below link.
    Click Here ==> http://www.sakala.kar.nic.in/gsc_home.aspx
    For complete procedures (Step by Step), kindly read the given article by clicking the link below.
    Click Here ==> https://www.examresultinfo.com/threa...57/#post230829

Regards,
    ERI Team

Similar topics you may interested!

Unregistered
    i want to details form this no RD0038191128832

Check status of Certificate in Karnataka:
    Karnataka which is situated at the south west region of India was established in November 1, 1956 is a large state contains a large number or citizen. Karnataka was previously known as city of Mysore after that it is change into Karnataka in 1973. Karnataka government provides various services to its citizen like check the status of certificates, form downloading and other information’s related to the certificate on its official site the person who wants to check there status have to visit to the official site of the Karnataka sakala service.
    There are various certificates issued to the citizen of Karnataka state like income certificate, caste certificate and other certificate. Income certificate is required in various places various proof of income from various sources and expense. Anyone who wants to apply income certificate can get the income certificate from the revenue department of the Karnataka state by follow a simple procedure. Income certificate is mostly required by the student to get admissions and scholarship in the educational department that are given on the basis of income so that poor people can also gain the benefits given by the government. While the caste certificate is require as a proof that the certificate holder is belong to backward community to gain various benefits given by the state government to the backward community to motivate them to fulfil their dreams and get equal place in society. The person who belongs to backward can easily apply for caste certificate through a simple process. The one who wants to apply any kind of certificate can apply them by submitting the form along with the required documents at the revenue department of their locality.
    After the successful submission of form along with the documents everyone wants to check their status online. So here is the process for checking the status of certificate at Karnataka.
    Step 1: Visit to the official site of Karnataka sakala online service at
    Name:  certificatekar.jpg
Views: 94598
Size:  264.4 KB

Step 2: After visiting on the site you will see the box on the left side of window.

Step 3: Enter the application id for which you want to check the id.

Step 4: After filling the id you have to click on the go button.

Step 5: You will get the information regarding your certificate and click on print want if you want to take out the print out.
    This site available in both the Kannada language and in English language you can chose your appropriate language.
    Thanks.! Please click to Google +1 if you are satisfied by my given information.

OR

Submit your query in Ask Question section of this website or for more information about this topic submit comment below. I'll be more than happy to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    please approval my caste and income certificate. give me the details of status for my certificate number no rd0039286136857 in Karnataka.
    Hello Guest User! Here is the status of application id provided by you.
    Name:  guest.jpg
Views: 96577
Size:  126.3 KB
    Thanks.! Please click to Google +1 if you are satisfied by my given information.

OR

Submit your query in Ask Question section of this website or for more information about this topic submit comment below. I'll be more than happy to assist you.

Unregistered
    please find my application status Rdoo39275150548

Unregistered
    Rd0038047071600

Income Certificate Digital Copy and Verification Online in Nadakacheri

Rd0038047071600
    Hello Guest User,

Here I am providing you details for your income certificate. If you want to download this certificate visit to the ►► http://164.100.133.30/nkcv/ ◄◄ and get the digital copy of your certificate. If you need more help submit your comment below.

GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
    REVENUE DEPARTMENT
    INCOME CERTIFICATE

Certificate No: RD0038047071600

This is to certify that Kumari. APARNA ANIL KAMBLE D/o Sri. ANIL KAMBLE (Father Name) and Smt. LAXMI ANIL KAMBLE (Mother Name) is a resident of UDGAR KHURD, TQ. ATHANI, DIST. BELAGAVI, in Ugar K H (Ugar K H) Vilage, Athni Taluk of Belagavi District Their family annual income from all sources is 11000 (Rs. Eleven thousand only.)

The Certificate is valid for Five year.

Date: 08/06/2016
    Note: This is a digitally signed certificate does not require manual signature.

Please, verify authenticity of this certificate by visiting www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in & entering certificate Number or by SMSing KA NK <certificate number> to 51969.

Name: VIJAYKUMAR B CHOUGALA
    Deputy Tahsildar
    Kagawad Hobli
    Athni Taluk
    Balagavi District

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Nadakacheri Karnataka Income and Caste Certificate Verification and Digital Copy for Education Purpose Only

Rd0038047071600
    Hello Guest User,

Here I am providing you details and verification report of your income and caste certificate. You can copy the below given information. If you need more help feel free to submit your comment below.

GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
    REVENUE DEPARTMENT
    FORM-F
    (FOR EDUCATION PURPOSE ONLY)
    Office of Tahsildar
    Bengaluru North (Addl.) Taluk
    Date: 30/03/2016
    INCOME AND CASTE CERTIFICATE

Certificate No: RD0039275150548

This is to certify that Kumari. NISARGA S D/o Sri. SURESH M B (Father Name) and Smt. SHOBHA (Mother Name) residing at NO 60 CHIKKANNA GARDEN, SHANKAR PURAM, 0 of B.B.M.P (Ward – 85) Village/Ward, City Circle Hobli, Bengaluru North (Addl.) Taluk, Bengaluru District and his/her family does not come within purview of creamy layer specified in Government Order No.: Himvaka 148 BCA 2015; Dt: 04.06.2015.
    Either the applicant or his/her/parents/guardian/wife/husband is not class-I or class-II officer in the service of the Government.

OR

Does not hold an equivalent post in Public Sector Undertaking;

OR

Is not an employee under a Private Employer and drawing a salary which is not less than that of a Class-II Officer (initial stage of the pay scale of Rs. 22800-43200/-)

OR

His/her parents/Guardian/husband/wife is not an Income tax assessee/Property tax payer.

OR

His/her parents/Guardian/husband/wife is not holding 10 units and Agricultural land or such of those not holding more than 20 acres of plantation land as specified in the Karnataka Land Reforms Act 1961.
    Certified that Kumari. NISARGAS S D/o Sri. SURESH M B residing at NO 60 CHIKKANNA GARDEN, SHANKAR PURAM, 0 of B.B.M.P (Ward – 85) Village/Ward, City Circle Hobli, Bengaluru North (Addl.) Taluk, Bengaluru District belongs to caste Vokkaliga of Category III (A) of the Backward Classes and certified that his/her family annual income is Rs. 65000/- (Rs. Sixty five thousand only.).
    This certificate is valid for five years.

Date: 30/03/2016

Note: This is a digitally signed certificate does not require manual signature.

Please, verify authenticity of this certificate by visiting www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in & entering certificate Number or by SMSing KA NK <certificate number> to 51969.

Name: K NARASIMHA MURTHY
    Tahsildar
    Bengaluru Taluk
    Bengaluru District

This Certificate can be Verified at ► ► www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in .
    THIS IS NOT VALID CERTIFICATE UNLESS USER VERIFIES AT www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in & OBTAINS CONFIRMATION

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered
    Rd0039139033879

Unregistered
    Rd0038108059030 please check status of my certificate

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information