== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread

duplicate marksheet of 10th in rajisthan board

Lost 10th Result 2013 Mark Sheet Certificate How to Get Duplicate Copy in Rajasthan

Board of secondary education Rajasthan (B.S.E.R) can conduct an exam for students of 10th and 12th. This exam is conduct by the Rajasthan board. After the exam a student is capable to go for further professional studies. This exam was given by multiple of school students at one time. And the result is post online, in newspaper, by the sums and other communication ways. Many of students can give this exam. And qualify it. Many of students can place on top position. After the result a mark sheet and certificate was provided by the exam board which was proof of student was clear the exam. These two documents are very important to the student who can take part in the exam.
    But some time we can lose our original copies of mark sheet and certificate.
    In this case board of secondary education of high school can provide a duplicate copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet/certificate copy. The duplicate copy can be given to those students who have lost their original mark sheet or certificate.
    The copy of your mark sheet can be providing you through the department of Rajasthan board exam. And can be given in some procedures.

Procedure of get the duplicate copy 10th mark sheet is:-
    • The mark sheet is providing by the Rajasthan board according to the serial no. .
    • For the duplicate copy of mark sheet student can apply one by one and pay fees separately for every application
    • For mark sheet of 10th class student can first application form and the fees after consult with the official person of Rajasthan board?
    • The documents can be send through the normal post but in case of urgent need of mark sheet department can try it will be provide to the student from 4:30 to 5:00 pm on the same day if all the verification process are complete.
    • The duplicate copy was send through the post so student can give the complete postal address with pin code or zip code of their area.
    • Dont fix your passport size photo on the application form.
    • If you want to change the name or any other correction in the mark sheet you must write on the Challan first page so the department can proceed for next step.

Here we can provide the instruction link so you can easily identify all the steps.
    Check this link it can open a new window of instruction.

Here is a sample of the duplicate mark sheet form and challan form. This will provide you to easily identify the form. We can also provide you the link of official website link of the board of secondary education, Rajasthan.

@> Submit your query in Ask Question section and get live help from me now.
    @> For more help send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com and get help through chat team now.

Unregistered
    Sir . Address kay h ......

Unregistered
    Sir I have lost my marksheet of 10th in 1986-87,I completed 10th from Jaipur, dist.jaipur my name is Anup kumar jhaajotan s/o chhotu ram jhaajotan kindly provide me.mob. no.9887178065.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information