== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

www.employment.delhigovt.nic.in Delhi Employment Exchange Registration - How to Register Name

Delhi is one of the largest metro cities. Delhi Employment Exchange is one of the largest exchanges in all over the states. The candidate who belongs to Delhi or to the region or near by districts area can register the application with the employment exchange Delhi. The employment exchange office or karyalaya in Delhi is located in Lodhi road and it works for the young candidates who are eligible for various jobs opportunities. Candidates are required to register themselves for the Employment Exchange after that only they can be able to apply for the various jobs vacancy which comes through the employment exchange Delhi. Jobseekers can check links http://employment.delhigovt.nic.in/dee/index.html

Employment Exchange in Delhi gives best job options for every young candidate according to their eligibility and qualification. Best private companies want to fill their job vacancies through the employment exchange. The exchange office will refer the candidate's name for the job vacancies to the private as well as government sectors.

In India National Employment Service or Employment Exchange, manage and operated by the Directorate of Employment and Training. Eligible job seekers register the application for themselves with these employment exchanges and will get the notification for the vacancies in the government or private sector which matches their qualification and experience.

According to the employment exchange Delhi act 1959 every candidate or student who has a domicile or resident of Delhi will able to register themselves for the various jobs in Delhi. Employment exchange plays a vital role in every youth of Delhi to finding employment in paid jobs. Employment exchange also guides to start the self employment with special guidance and training. Employment exchange also allows job seekers to search suitable jobs and update their curricular vitae.

Instruction to Register with an Employment Exchange:

All Candidates are required to fill up the online application form which is easily available via online or with the employment exchange in desired area. Candidates need to submit their all important attested copies of all educational certificates, experience certificates, caste certificate, recent photograph and other identification certificates such as voter's ID card, ration card, birth certificate or domicile certificate at the respective employment exchange office in you nearest area. After this the candidate will receive the registration number.

http://employment.delhigovt.nic.in/d...gistration.asp

You have to fill All the required information about you and education professional qualifications.

How to Register:

Candidates who are interested to register in Employment Exchange are required to dully fill up the online application form which is easily via online or any exchange office in desired area. Candidate can download the application form with employment exchange offices in their area or district. Applicants are need to submit the application along with the attested copies of their educational, experience certificates and all the related certificates which are required to submit with the application form. At the time of verification candidates are need to produce all the original documents. Candidate can also show their caste certificate with the recent colored passport size photograph. Candidate can show any proof of residence or identity in the area like voter ID card, ration card, electicity or water bill, passport, domicile certificate. All applicants need to show their date of birth certificate and caste certificate.

The registration number will be issued to the candidate after registration in the employment exchange. There will be no registration fee required. And easily available online or the employment exchange centers for any other assistance you can visit to the official website.

Official Website - www.employment.delhigovt.nic.in