== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 ... LastLast

Rajasthan - Duplicate Marksheet / Certificate of 10th-12th Class by Board of Secondary Education High School, Intermediate Class Application, Challan rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in

Instructions to apply for duplicate mark sheet / certificate copy of 10th / 12th class from Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan
    This is common that sometimes we misplaced our important documents. It is not possible to get back those but some educated people tries to hand them over to the person it belongs. After passing the important board examination classes of X or XII some time we lost our original copies of marksheet or certificates. In the case of lost, damage or miss printing you can submit the request for issuance duplicate copy of it. The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) has provided the facility of issuance the duplicate copy of 10th or 12th class certificates. The students who passed their class a long time ago and due to any reason if they lost their mark sheets of board classes can submit their request for issuance the new copies through the board.

Here I am providing you information that what all you have to do for obtaining duplicate copy of certificate of high school and intermediate. See the below given step by step process to submit the request in Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE):

Ψ The department has the authority to provide the certificate / mark sheet according to the serial number and systematically. No student is able to claim or file the complaint against the department’s procedure.

Ψ For obtaining the original / main / second / fourth / fifth and sixth copy of 10th / 12th class mark sheet / certificate students have to apply one by one and have to pay the application fees separately.

Ψ For the certificate or mark sheet of serial numbers 4, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 students will have to submit the application and process fees after consultation of official / departmental person of Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan.

Ψ In case of urgent need of mark sheet duplicate copy on the same day the department will try to provide it from evening 4.30 pm to 5.00 pm. In case of any problem or verification issue the department will send the document through normal post at the mentioned address on the application form of student.

Ψ The students (boys / girls) are not provided the duplicate copy of their certificate of any class (Xth / XIIth) in the board office. The students only can receive it through the registered post at their home address (which is mentioned on the application form by candidate). So the applicants are suggested to provide their complete postal address with the valid pin code / zip code of their area.

Ψ Apart from the certificate duplicate copy and original certificate copy (return) all the documents will be sent to the students through the normal / general post at their residence address according to the application.

Ψ Students are suggested not to affix their passport size / or any photo on the application form for issuance any type of duplicate / original copy of mark sheet / certificate. Also don’t make mistakes in details such as spelling, roll number or address etc.

Ψ In case of making correction and submitting request for changing any information on the mark sheet / certificate you must have to write CORRECTION on the front page of challan so that the department can proceed for next step.

Copy the below given application form format and paste it on the MS Word. Then take the printout of application form which you have to fill with the complete and basic information. The students are suggested to give their true and correct details of educational qualification and passing year:

Format of Application to Get the Duplicate Copy of Certificate or Marksheet
    (Application Fees of Duplicate Copy Issuance Rs. 200 / two hundred rupees)

Name of Applicant ………………………………………………….

Father’s Name ……………………………………………………….

Mother’s Name ……………………………………………………….

Mark with the tick (✔) for passing class of secondary / higher secondary / admit card / high school / senior higher secondary etc. Passed examination details:-

Examination ………………………..…………………. Year ……………………………………………………….

Roll Number …………………………………………... Main Exam …………………………………………….

Division ………………………….………………………… Supplementary ……………………………………..

Only for Supplementary examination passed students:-

• Name of Exam – Registration – Year
    • Main Exam –
    • Main Exam Supply -
    • Main Exam -
    • Main Exam –

Educational Institution Name (for regular students) ………………………………………………………………………………………….
    Center of Written Exam Name (for regular / private students) ………………………………………………………………………

Information of sending board office:
    Reason of sending application of issuance the duplicate certificate because lost / damaged the certificate or any other reason
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………………………………………..

(Mark with the tick [✔] in correct place)
    According to the application section the declaration form is attached below. So it is requested to issue the certificate.

Date ……………………………………………………..
    Student Sign ………………………………………..
    Complete Address ………………………………..
    ……………………………………………………………….
    ……………………………………………………………….
    Pin Code ……………………………………………….
    Mobile / Cell Phone …………………………….
    Landline Number ………………………………..

NOTE – The duplicate copy of certificate is not provided by the department office for student girls / boys. It will be sent to them through the registered post only. So the candidates are suggested to provide their complete address with valid pin code of their area.

Declaration Form Format for Issuance Duplicate Certificate Copy
    (Take printout in Rs. 10 / ten rupees stamp paper)

1. I …………………………….. Son of / Daughter of ………………………………………. Caste …………………………………….. Residence (address) …………………………………………. declarers here that I had done my high school / secondary school / higher secondary / senior secondary in year …………………………………………… with roll number …………………………… main examination ……………………………………….. supplementary examination ………………………………….. year …………………………………. Second chance supplementary examination registration ……………………………… third chance supplementary examination …………………………………………. Year …………………………….. to regular / private candidate from ………………………………… district …………………………………. Division passed.

2. My above mentioned examination original / main certificate which I got through the board office is lost / damaged / burned / destroyed by educational institution due to not received by me …………………………………. Is not available.

3. So due to the above reasons I want to get the duplicate copy of my original certificate.

4. I …………………………………………. Declare here that all the information above mentioned by me is true and correct and no facts have been hiding by me. The board is responsible to take legal action against me if found any wrong information.

Date ……………………………………………….
    ………………………………………………………. (Sign in Hindi)
    ………………………………………………………. (Sign in English)

Complete address (where you want to receive the certificate):
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………..
    Pin code …………………………………………………………………………………….
    Mobile number ………………………………………………………………………….

Mr. …………………………………………… Son of / Daughter of …………………………… residence ………………………………… given preference by ……………………………………. Had took oath on dated ………………………… in front of me.

Court / public notary
    (Round seal)

Sign first class magistrate
    Notary public and post rubber seal

Here above I had provided you complete information for submitting request of issuance duplicate copy of certificate / mark sheet of 10th / 12th class. You also have to submit the challan which is available through the below given link:

Click Here to Download Challan

Click Here to Download Application Form Format & Declaration Form

Apart from this information if you need any type of more help you can contact to the Secretary Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer by making your call in 0145-2420597 or visit to the official website of http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/.