== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Qualifying Marks for KTET (Kerala TET) www.keralapareekshabhavan.in

KTET Qualifying Marks:

All Kerala applicants who are going to appear the Kerala TET test they are need to score at least 60% marks. Eligible candidates who will score more than 60% will be declared as pass in KTET exam.

All candidates who comes in the category of SC / ST / OBC etc. are need to score at least 55% marks to clear the exam. The state government will avail this concession for these categories. After this candidates will choose the level according to their eligibility and qualification to become a teacher in Private and Government schools.

Similar topics you may interested!

Unregistered
    How many mark need muslim obc

Kerala Edu Dept
    Hello Guest User! Students will have to score 60% marks to passing the KTET 2014 in Kerala as it is already mentioned above. This score has been set for the general category students (who are not covered under any of the reservation quota by the social welfare department of Kerala).

The reserved category students of SC (Scheduled Caste) / ST (Scheduled Tribes) and HP (Physically Handicap) can get 5% relaxation in their passing qualifying marks. In the other end as per the rules and regulation by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan Government of Kerala the Other Backward Class (OBC) students has provided relaxation of 3% in the qualifying score. As per the Social Welfare Department Act for reservation Muslim community is covered under the other backward class (OBC). For passing the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2014 students have to score 82 marks.

SC, ST and PH Category Passing Score = 55%
    Other Backward Class (OBC) Category = 57%

The students having above mentioned score in KTET - I, II, III and IV will be consider as the "KTET Passed" or KTET Qualified" as per the rules and regulation of SSLC EXAMINATION GOVERNMENT OF KERALA PAREEKSHA BHAVAN. For more details you can contact to the official departmental person.

Santhosh N
    Hi,

I have appeared for Category II of KTET 2014. The paper was split into three parts (Part 1 - Child Development and Pedagogy,Mathematics : Part 2 -
    Language I Malayalam : Part 3 - Language II English).I belong to OBC.Do i need to score 57% in each part (ie Part 1,Part 2 and Part3) separately,or combined 60% is enough to qualify. Reply would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Santhosh

Unregistered
    how many marks need OBC students to pass ktet? is it85

Unregistered
    how many marks need OBC (ezhava) to pass ktet ? 85?

Unregistered
    Can some one please tell if cut off is applicable for each part or overall ???

Unregistered
    Can some one please tell if cut off is applicable for each part or overall ???

Unregistered
    Hi,

I have appeared for Category II of KTET 2014. The paper was split into three parts (Part 1 - Child Development and Pedagogy,Mathematics : Part 2 -
    Language I Malayalam : Part 3 - Language II English).I belong to OBC.Do i need to score 57% in each part (ie Part 1,Part 2 and Part3) separately,or combined 60% is enough to qualify. Reply would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Santhosh

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

Language I Malayalam : Part 3 - Language II English). I belong to OBC. Do i need to score 57% in each part (ie Part 1,Part 2 and Part3) separately,or combined 60% is enough to qualify. Reply would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Santhosh

Dear Santosh,

You belongs to OBC so 57% marks are enough for passing KTET other information's are following: Applicants who scores 60% or more in the K-TET examination will be considered ‘KTET passed’ or ‘K-TET qualified’. So this is for all categories, even there are some relaxations for SC ST Or OBC candidates

How much the Relaxation marks for of qualifying to apply for Kerala-TET

Relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks is admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Differently abled categories. (as per the norms or as desired by the Govt.
    of Kerala) and relaxation of 3% in qualifying marks is admissible for OBC & OEC .
    [B]Online Help -
    @> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.
    @> You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you.
    NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information